records

It’s all about Darnold. 

The AFC East is wide open. Best QB wins.

The Jets OL is improved.

Bell, Crowder, Mims, Perriman, Herndon are enough weapons. Plenty of depth behind them also.

The Jets Defense will be really solid, Specials are good.

With average QB play this team wins 7 or 8.

Sam plays well 9-10 wins and we can get into the playoffs.

He doesn’t, we win 5 or 6.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

The AFC East is wide open. Best QB wins.

That doesn't really make sense.  Darnold plays better than Allan and Cam that's all they have to do?  Assuming that means the rosters are equal?

33 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

That doesn't really make sense.  Darnold plays better than Allan and Cam that's all they have to do?  Assuming that means the rosters are equal?

Yes, I really don’t think any one team is that much better than another. I see a evenly matched group of teams, probably the weakest division in the NFL.

On paper, the Bills look to have a slight edge, but they’re no powerhouse, I wouldn’t be shocked to see them finish 8-8, would you?

Same thing with the Pats, Jets, and Dolphins... Would you really feel confident betting good money on which of those 3 will have the best record this year?

If one of the 4 gets a real breakout season from their young QB assuming Tua and Stidham play (or Fitz and Cam excel,) that team will seperate itself.

So yeah, I think the team with the best QB play will win a mediocre AFC East this year, especially since I think all 4 will be pretty good on defense.