Lot K Tailgaters

Jets Letter to Season Ticketholders

12 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I’m leaning toward taking a refund but I’m still not totally sure.  I turn 40 in a few weeks and have had season tickets in my name since I was 11 so basically all I’ve known every fall is attending Jets home games.  I’ve been able to accept most of my life not being normal these days but having a hard time accepting no games.  Most of my tailgate crew plans to take the refund and in all honesty I just don’t see it happening.  I’m definitely not deciding until July 17th.  

I spoke to them by phone today.  You do not need to make a final decision by the 17th.  They are just trying to get a feel as to how we as season ticket holders feel.  For me it is way too early to decide.  We still have no clue what the season will look like assuming there is one. Also from another point of view (and I am not making this political) we also do not know how the NFL is going to handle the national anthem.  Everyone has their views and the right to protest but from my background I cannot support disrespecting our flag.  This has nothing to do with anything else except for the flag for me.  There are other ways to go about the issues some have.  I thought they had got past the national anthem issue but for me that will be just as important as to where we are as a country with Covid-19 when I decide to attend or not. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company