Lot K Tailgaters

Jets Letter to Season Ticketholders

Its hard to do - but I think I am leaning towards the refund. I just dont see 80k people in a stadium this fall. Idk if I see any fans or even games. We arent even into the fall yet where people legit get sick with other things. Every spiked temp on game day may mean a player needs to miss a game.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

You’re probably right.  Not to mention the whole league could be shut down if a team or two has a significant outbreak, and the potential blame for putting players at risk if heaven forbid a player or coach dies. 

Maybe it’s just best that all leagues take the year off.  

SAR I

I think they will end up taking the year off unfortunately.

• Sad 1

With limited to No capacity for the entire regular season, teams NOT selling single game tickets(this could change) and prioritizing STH for available tickets, the resell value on the secondary market will be insane.  Playoff tickets will cost a Zillion dollars!

Its possible that a limited supply pushes the prices up. I am personally ok with that because after Goodells comments on BLM and his lack of action on the Pats for 20 years I am kind of over the NFL anyway. Hopefully the value of my PSL goes up with your prediction and I can finally dump it.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company