Lot K Tailgaters

Jets Letter to Season Ticketholders

2 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

Even if we do play a season, I can't see STHs hell bent to get into the stadium until there is a rock solid vaccine that has already been administered to the masses.  And fans are going to wait a couple months to make sure the vaccine is legit.

It's like the predicament the restaurants are in.  When the respective govs open up indoor dining, do you think the masses are going to flock to restaurants to eat indoors?  I don't think so.

Tickets on the secondary market are going to be very cost effective.

There will be no problem to get a ticket to a Jet's game on the cheap if you want to go.

To me it's a no brainer to take a year off.  And another thing, part of the game day experience is to be in a packed house rooting for our team.  Don't know if I want to be in the stands during a game that resembles a socially distant gallery that looks like one you'd see at an unpopular tennis match.

As far as vaccine and waiting for it, the vaccine will be basically pointless because NOBODY will take it. We lose 40-60,000 people a year to the flu in this country and yet less than 40% of adults get the flu shot. There is NO CHANCE they get more than 40% to take a cover shot that obviously was rushed. 

As far as your comment about restaurants, people are going crazy to return. Restaurants are getting plenty of people as they are opening with their limited outdoor dining, I have seen places absolutely jammed with people. I really think the protests were the tipping point in people being willing to remain locked up at home. The streets are full of traffic, people are everywhere, nobody is really hiding at home anymore. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company