Lot K Tailgaters

Jets Letter to Season Ticketholders

33 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

On the off chance the Jets do make the playoffs and we're in a post-pandemic world next January then I'd just buy game tickets on the secondary market.

whoosh

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

Looks like I'm going to have to opt-in for the 2020 season as that's the only way to guarantee playoff tickets.

SAR I

nicely played.

7 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I’m leaning toward taking a refund but I’m still not totally sure.  I turn 40 in a few weeks and have had season tickets in my name since I was 11 so basically all I’ve known every fall is attending Jets home games.  I’ve been able to accept most of my life not being normal these days but having a hard time accepting no games.  Most of my tailgate crew plans to take the refund and in all honesty I just don’t see it happening.  I’m definitely not deciding until July 17th.  

yup.  Same here.  Have had my own season tickets since I was 22.  I don't go to all the games but most. I was planning on keeping my tix and going to some select games, but after what Covid has done around the country since Memorial Day, I have serious doubts again.  It's going to be hard to stay away, but at 61, ex-smoker with light lung issues, high cholesterol (it's the blood clots after recovery causing strokes and coronaries that terrify me the most, BTW) and the like...  it's just not happening in 2020.  I would like to live to see the Jets win a championship again and it aint going to be 2020.   

• Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company