Jetsbb

Jamal Adams "Keep it Playa"

33 minutes ago, FlightBoyz said:

20200629_212953.jpg

Niners Colors ūü§Ē

Rangers font!  We did trade Brady Skjei and the playoffs start in a month and Dolan has Adams money.

SAR I

49 minutes ago, Dcat said:

He's just trying to infuriate the fans again. 

Bang bang...  shoot my way outa here.   Piss off the Jets fans.. thats how to do it. 

Precisely.

Two can play that game; Jamal isn't going anywhere.  He owes us more than we owe him.  We invested in and created an environment for his talent to thrive in.  Time for him to pay us back.  We get him for a few more affordable years.  Then he can do what he wants.  Until then, take away the "C" and make him earn it back or just let him ride the pine until he knows what's what.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

In case anyone is wondering...Jamal Adams is Chris Weber. Grew up privileged upper middle class but trying to act hood. Listening to him at this point, is like smelling vomit. 

jamal-adams.JPG

SAR I

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

There is significance to the lack of a period. Add a period and "Keep it. Playa." would make some sense for the theories about it being a commentary on a contract or trade offer. But, only if he is mockingly referring to JD or the GM who made the trade offer as a "Playa".

In reality, Jamal's tweet of "Keep it Playa" shows that he is expanding the lexicon by abandoning the typical use of "Playa" as a noun and using it instead as a verb.

Basically, he is using "Playa" as a state of mind. I believe he is doing do to explain his behavior. You know, as in "Jamal has been Keeping it Playa over the past few weeks by acting like a refugee from an insane asylum while trying to get a new contract in a situation where he has zero leverage."

You're Welcome.

End of Thread.

That makes sense.  So it's a pep talk from Jamal to himself.  He's sort of the captain of his own mind, if you think about it.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company