Jamal Adams "Keep it Playa"

It’s pretty funny that you can get pages of hate over a tweet that only says  "Keep it Playa"

With the only visual.being a redskins colored bag ... Like ...maybe the Redskins made a crazy trade offer that was just below his value and he was agreeing with the Jets that that trade was not going to happen. 

if it were a Jets colored bag that were supposedly filled with cash then I would be on board with this entire tirade... But this is way too cryptic.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dunnie said:

With the only visual.being a redskins colored bag ... Like ...meet me the Redskins made a crazy trade offer that was just below his value and he was agreeing with the Jets that that trade was not going to happen.

ohhh  I like that narrative!  Well done.  Translating Jamal has become a fun hobby around these parts.  I can't wait for the next Tweet so I can play the "what did Jamal mean by that" game.  How exciting.

This is like interpreting dreams.

52 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

played golf when he was supposed to be working

Like it or not the golf course has always been a place of business for Corporate America and politicians alike, ignoring that fact, no matter who you are criticizing, hurts your argument.... I like golf but would definitely play less if was not an asset to my career. I've literally had mentors say to me that their superiors don't care if they're on the beach as long as they are negotiating and executing deals.

Also way to kill the thread ?.... Most of these Jamal threads need to be put down like a bad dog anyway.

P.s. I'm pretty sure they made a sub forum for those of you who are so politically inclined you can't seem to help yourselves.... So you can ya know vent or whatever.

P.s.s. Jamal is still an ***

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

With the only visual.being a redskins colored bag ... Like ...maybe the Redskins made a crazy trade offer that was just below his value and he was agreeing with the Jets that that trade was not going to happen. 

if it were a Jets colored bag that were supposedly filled with cash then I would be on board with this entire tirade... But this is way too cryptic.

Or maybe he was tweeting a message to a friend

Its a thread of maybes.  All I’m saying

• Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, LockeJET said:

Get this idiot off the team!!

I don't even want picks. I would just bench him for this year, next year and then franchise him and ruin his career.  I really wish I was a multi billionaire. 

7 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Like it or not the golf course has always been a place of business for Corporate America and politicians alike, ignoring that fact, no matter who you are criticizing, hurts your argument.... I like golf but would definitely play less if was not an asset to my career. I've literally had mentors say to me that their superiors don't care if they're on the beach as long as they are negotiating and executing deals.

Also way to kill the thread ?.... Most of these Jamal threads need to be put down like a bad dog anyway.

P.s. I'm pretty sure they made a sub forum for those of you who are so politically inclined you can't seem to help yourselves.... So you can ya know vent or whatever.

P.s.s. Jamal is still an ***

What's political about Rodney Dangerfield in Caddy Shack?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

This reads to me he was given an offer he didn't like.

There is significance to the lack of a period. Add a period and "Keep it. Playa." would make some sense for the theories about it being a commentary on a contract or trade offer. But, only if he is mockingly referring to JD or the GM who made the trade offer as a "Playa".

In reality, Jamal's tweet of "Keep it Playa" shows that he is expanding the lexicon by abandoning the typical use of "Playa" as a noun and using it instead as a verb.

Basically, he is using "Playa" as a state of mind. I believe he is doing do to explain his behavior. You know, as in "Jamal has been Keeping it Playa over the past few weeks by acting like a refugee from an insane asylum while trying to get a new contract in a situation where he has zero leverage."

You're Welcome.

End of Thread.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

There is significance to the lack of a period. Add a period and "Keep it. Playa." would make some sense for the theories about it being a commentary on a contract or trade offer. But, only if he is mockingly referring to JD or the GM who made the trade offer as a "Playa".

In reality, Jamal's tweet of "Keep it Playa" shows that he is expanding the lexicon by abandoning the typical use of "Playa" as a noun and using it instead as a verb.

Basically, he is using "Playa" as a state of mind. I believe he is doing do to explain his behavior. You know, as in "Jamal has been Keeping it Playa over the past few weeks by acting like a refugee from an insane asylum while trying to get a new contract in a situation where he has zero leverage."

You're Welcome.

End of Thread.

Damn.  And I had spent the end of fall reading the "How to interpret anything spoken or written by Robby Anderson, Volume 2".  Now you are telling me I have to pick up the "Understand Jamal's Twitter language in under 48 Hours" new release?  OK.  Where can I buy it?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

You're Welcome.

End of Thread.

Swing and a miss...Try again.

hint. It’s about the bag. He likes it a lot, lol.

16 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

You're Welcome.

End of Thread.

That makes sense.  So it's a pep talk from Jamal to himself.  He's sort of the captain of his own mind, if you think about it.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Trade this Overrated diva for picks already

more picks? it better be alot more picks

he's a 2x All Pro 24 years old on his way to his 3rd all pro 

honest question how many picks is 33 worth? 

side note 

if Woody Johnson could trade every pending FA for picks, he would

if the Jets could forfeit every game, carry zero players on the roster, and Woody Johnson still get paid, he'd do it

This is what happens when you fall in love with yourself.  Ive never many players who are absolute headaches but Adams is So in love  with himself It’s crazy lol.  I mean first he compares himself to Brady and Donald which is hilarious then he feels he is worth 20 million per year ?.  In a very small way I kind of feel bad for him because he is either delusional, stupid, or both 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

In case anyone is wondering...Jamal Adams is Chris Weber. Grew up privileged upper middle class but trying to act hood. Listening to him at this point, is like smelling vomit. 

Chris Webber was a 5x NBA All Star

that 2001 year he was cash money 

just sayin