• Aldon Smith (Cowboys)
    • Le'Veon Bell (Jets)
    • Nick Foles (Bears)
    • David Johnson (Texans)
    • Matthew Stafford (Lions)
    • Baker Mayfield (Browns)
    • Rob Gronkowski (Buccaneers)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2020 at 04:00 AM

The National Football League Comeback Player of the Year Award refers to a number of awards that are given to a National Football League (NFL) player who has shown perseverance in overcoming adversity, in the form of not being in the NFL the previous year, a severe injury, or simply poor performance.

20 minutes ago, Grandy said:

After seeing what Stafford was doing last year with spinal fractures I'm looking forward to seeing him healthy. He's got my vote.

Excellent choice. If he wins it would be his 2nd NFL Comeback Player of the Year award.

I believe Rob Gronkowski is the only other player in the running that already has won CPOY. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

The National Football League Comeback Player of the Year Award refers to a number of awards that are given to a National Football League (NFL) player who has shown perseverance in overcoming adversity, in the form of not being in the NFL the previous year, a severe injury, or simply poor performance.

Did you put this list together? 

Nice job if you did. ?

I was torn between Stanford, Big Ben and Mosley. I went with Ben, just on a hunch.

Didnt vote Baker, since I doubt they’d give him CBPOY and the MVP in the same year...

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Did you put this list together? 

Nice job if you did. ?

I was torn between Stanford, Big Ben and Mosley. I went with Ben, just on a hunch.

Didnt vote Baker, since I doubt they’d give him CBPOY and the MVP in the same year...

Baker didn't go anywhere last year to "Come Back" from. He just sucked. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Baker didn't go anywhere last year to "Come Back" from. He just sucked. 

Sucked might be a little overboard, but yeah, he regressed, so I can’t really argue your point here.

I’m not sure how much of it was on him, and how much was on an over matched coaching staff and an OL that was almost as bad as ours. Those are just excuses though, and if I don’t use excuses for Sam, I can’t with Baker.

This year will tell a lot, even though it’s another new system. I think Stefanski knows what he’s doing, and the team has plenty of talent there now on offense. I think the kid will have a big year.

12 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Sam was exactly Gangbusters, either. But at least he had the decency to contract Mono so we knew WHY he sucked.....?

I changed my short and sweet answer to a long one... you might want to look at it and then rip me apart for doing so.... ?