Larz

Jets' Draft Picks Mekhi Becton and Cameron Clark Have Developed Tight Bond

21 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

With this chemistry, I could see Clark being the long-term plan at LG next to Becton.

That would be quite nice!  Hopefully next year we can find the next center worthy of following in the footsteps of Mawae/Mangold.

37 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Unless it's a covalent bond, i don't care. 

Is that the one where 2 atoms share 4 electrons?

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Believe it or not, In real life I’m actually one of the biggest Jets “homers” you’ll ever meet, except for one thing.... our QB.

You guys get mad at me because I’m not impressed with Darnold, and I’m one of the few here who says it, which is like high crime and treason here.

The whole Mayfield, Allen thing started with me questioning guys for the “thank god we got Sam instead of...” thing, when Darnold wasn’t outdoing either of them. I still keep pointing that out, so it is what it is.

Take a look though at my stance on everything else. I support our HC, talk positively about Bell, I supported Robby, and still want Adams on the team, etc.

I just don’t buy into hyperbolic nonsense about our QB right now... hopefully he proves me wrong.

Admittedly Sam is still unproven but I remain extremely confident that he's going to be the real deal.  It's everyone else that I'm worried about.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

I'm not sure McGovern is of that level, but he is just hitting his prime and he's a top 10 center in the NFL. I'm good with him for a while.

D'oh I forgot about that.  If he really is a top 10 center then we should definitely be fine with him for a while.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company