Jamal Adams like a tweet calling the Jets sooooo bad

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

“A winner wants to win” so what do you call someone that needs to go to a winner to win? A phony? 

Perfectly stated!  This guy was a phony from day 1. He wants to go to a winner for only one reason, publicity. So how does he do that, by trashing the team who drafted him and acting like a spoiled brat and destroying his own brand. He has overpriced himself at 20 million and who would trade for a safety with that price and the way he conducts himself? If his agent is giving him this advice, he will be flipping burgers soon while Adams isn't getting paid as he holds out.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Did Kerry go crazy or was he ostracized and black balled because he was gay?

If I am the Jets all the cray cray takes extension off the table. If I am blown away by a trade I will do it, if not I will play him at his current 4th and 5th money, tag him and trade him for a 2nd or 3rd in 3 years or just play him under the tag.

No he went crazy, had nothing to do with his preferences.

1 hour ago, slats said:

Let me just say that it's absolutely hysterical that this tweet bashing the Jets and supporting Jamal Adams is also pointing out how little difference a "1st-Team All Pro safety lol," makes when trying to turn a loser into a winner. 

People don't like when u point out the true obvious, Slats.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

The funny part is that Jamal is single handedly driving down his own market value.

These owners know that as fast as he turned on the Jets, he can turn on them. 

He's doing all of this BEFORE his first big pay day. 

Not smart.

Yeah except a rookie deal of $22.25 Million over four years was a big payday. This is payday #2 he's crying about ?.

Adams is a con man.

• Upvote 3

I’d slap him with the tag til it hurts his worth. Let him play if he wants to play, sit if he wants to sit, stay home if he wants to stay home. Close the door and limit communication to Twitter.

F#ck with our well being, I f#ck with yours.

I can justify the spite in this case.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, TnT said:

Jamal lacks integrity.

He can be young ... handsome... rich... successful... influential on Twitter...  world renowned...

But he’ll always lack integrity.

Asks him if he gives a f#ck about his core Jets fans, his day ones, ride or dies, jersey wearers, little adolescents fans.
THAT GUY, is a franchise player, Jamals just a f#ckin poser.

Millionaires versus billionaires.  I'll concede he doesn't care about the fans.  Has the NFL set the correct incentives?

• Sympathy 1