Make Social Media War on Jamal, Jets!

44 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Only my balls hang. This guy is a certifiable d-bag of epic proportions. I was sorta already done with the whole pro athlete and rooting for “my teams” thing anyway. 

You want to turn a blind eye to rooting for cretins, fine, but don’t sh*t on me for having a psychological revolting response to what I once held dear to my heart now spoiled by entitled ****faces and microcosms of the world’s hypocrisy like Jamal Adams.

I get people not liking him for his approach. It's the thread for every internet comment Adams makes that is pathetic. 

Why let him live in your head rent free? 

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So far it doesn't seem he's the one suffering ...

^^^^^^ One of my favorite posts ever....

After a month of nonstop Jamal threads, you were able to sum up (in under 10 words) how the adults in the room are feeling.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I get people not liking him for his approach. It's the thread for every internet comment Adams makes that is pathetic. 

Why let him live in your head rent free? 

People care way too much about what athletes think or say. Especially given how much time everyone has now adays.

• Upvote 1

Tit for tat and to what end? It's like some people never leave the school yard. Trade him, for a good deal, and move on if things are really so bad behind the scenes. Playing hardball is sometimes necessary, but it's a slippery slope as potential FAs will see how things play out. Those FAs may be turned off by how they perceive, which is not always based in reality, a player is treated.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Agreed, but you cant deny hes the best player on defense and its not even close. We 100% win that first game if he doesn't go down. 

I honestly don't  know that. If he plays like he did on the Ravens, then an argument  can be made but Adams has been the best player on defense the last two seasons. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

I honestly don't  know that. If he plays like he did on the Ravens, then an argument  can be made but Adams has been the best player on defense the last two seasons. 

Impact wise its not even a conversation. But, probably better served conversation when Mosley plays more than a couple partial games for us. Till then my friend, till then. 

Only my balls hang. This guy is a certifiable d-bag of epic proportions. I was sorta already done with the whole pro athlete and rooting for “my teams” thing anyway. 

You want to turn a blind eye to rooting for cretins, fine, but don’t sh*t on me for having a psychological revolting response to what I once held dear to my heart now spoiled by entitled ****faces and microcosms of the world’s hypocrisy like Jamal Adams.

There are worse pieces of sh*t in the world right now than a pro athlete asking for a trade... get a grip.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

@Jet_Engine1

Honestly, I think we can agree that they should replace all the Confederate statues with this:

4ABC2A90-C0B2-4B56-8C52-B7089C3AAF1F.jpeg

Interesting related topic...I decided to school a few fellow Vets getting butt hurt about renaming Installations, crying about "erasing history". LOL.  My rebut? 

1. Please tell me who Benning was (without Google), and what he did to get a massive Army Base named for him.

2. Ulysses Grant absolutley kicked Braxton Bragg's Arse at Chattanooga,  and Bragg is considered one of the worst Generals of the Civil War. So, why does Bragg have a massive base (that is home to Special Warfare School and our premiere Airborne Division) named for him, and there is no Ft. Grant?

3. Ft. A.P. Hill? Really? Ft. Pickett? LOL.

The bottom line? History isn't being erased, we're just taking the Pen back from the Southern "Glorious Cause" sympathizers, and any U.S. Army Soldier who would rather see traitors of the Confederacy honored over loyal Union Army Officers should be ashamed of themselves...

Just a brief history lesson from an old soldier.  

• Post of the Week 3