Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time?

Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time? (Question 2 contains more options)

• Darrelle Revis
    • Vernon Gholston
    • Jamal Adams
    • Keyshawn Johnson
    • Mark Gastineau
    • Brett Favre
    • Muhammad Wilkerson
    • Neil O'Donnell
    • Tim Tebow
    • Michael Vick
    • Trumaine Johnson
    • Antonio Cromartie
    • Steve Atwater
    • Chad Pennington
    • Jason Taylor
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Santonio Holmes
    • Plaxico Burress
    • Derrick Mason
    • None of the above - Question 2 contains my least favorite
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time?

• Lam Jones
    • Roger Vick
    • Kyle Wilson
    • Dewayne Robertson
    • Mark Sanchez
    • Sheldon Richardson
    • John Riggins
    • Wayne Hunter
    • Bart Scott
    • Sam Cowart
    • Sam Darnold
    • My answer was in Question 1
    • OTHER: Specify in thread

Tru Johnson was the biggest thief imo but right now I'd say Jason Taylor,   I was utterly horrified when the jets went after him and rather disgusted at how many jet fans on forums were falling all over themselves to throw rose petals at his feet.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

32 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There are too many options for an individual poll question to accommodate (20 per question), so I have spread it out into multiple questions.

You should have waited a bit longer to see how this Jamal crap will play out.

• Sympathy 1

Jazz Jackson. A flea posing as a running back.

Ed Marinaro.  B list actor posing as a running back.

I do understand the Jason Taylor hate but tbh he came here and gave a 100% effort as opposed to guys like Revis,  Trumaine, Wilkerson and others who ran a 4.3 40 yard dash..........to the bank.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, freestater said:

half baked boo GIF

Hey dude. I was 100% all in drafting Sam, ask anyone. But honestly I'm ready for him to prove his worth. I know there are a myriad of reasons he's not shown much and Im ok with that but he needs to make a leap this year. Because, if he isn't the franchise QB we are all hoping its going to be entirely possible he becomes my least favorite Jets based on the letdown alone. When he fell to us and we drafted him I literally called my oldest son in tears,"We got my boy, we got my boy." Now? Just waiting for him to arrive.

• Upvote 2

Jason Taylor easily.

Im a root for the laundry type of fan. I just couldn’t stand seeing him in our uniform.

i realize he was a great player, and probably a nice guy, but there are some things that just should never be. Him becoming a Jet is one of them.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hey dude. I was 100% all in drafting Sam, ask anyone. But honestly I'm ready for him to prove his worth. I know there are a myriad of reasons he's not shown much and Im ok with that but he needs to make a leap this year. Because, if he isn't the franchise QB we are all hoping its going to be entirely possible he becomes my least favorite Jets based on the letdown alone. When he fell to us and we drafted him I literally called my oldest son in tears,"We got my boy, we got my boy." Now? Just waiting for him to arrive.

Honestly, i don't think 2020 is the year.

2021 will be the year. We'll have a full off-season, all the cancerous elements gone (bye bye Jamal), a year of solid experience for this year's rookies, and some quality off-season additions (draft, WR in FA).

2020 is all about laying groundwork for the inevitable playoff push in 2021.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trolly McTrollface said:

Jason Taylor easily.

Im a root for the laundry type of fan. I just couldn’t stand seeing him in our uniform.

i realize he was a great player, and probably a nice guy, but there are some things that just should never be. Him becoming a Jet is one of them.

Idk, I get some quality laughs and enjoyment knowing that, as much as he identifies as a Dolphin, and as much as he hated us, we'll always be the team that got him closest to a ring.

I guess that's the same type of sick pleasure Patriots fans get whenever Revis is mentioned.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

2021 will be the year. We'll have a full off-season, all the cancerous elements gone (bye bye Jamal), a year of solid experience for this year's rookies, and some quality off-season additions (draft, WR in FA).

Darnold can have a great year and the team can still go 7-9.  Those aren't totally mutually exclusive possibilities.

2 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

If Sam doesn't show any improvement in 2020, we'll be drafting his replacement in the next draft.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I nominate Basil Proctor.   I was excited when the Jets drafted the guy in 1990.  7th round pick in a 12 round draft that is a 240lb LB that runs 4.5?  Seemed too good to be true.  Turned out he was a DB that was forced out of Miami to West Virginia.  He busted out in his first camp and I wondered what happened to him.  He played some in the World League and I think Canada.  Eventually, I saw he was playing in the Arena League.  I followed it back then because of MSG and I knew some of the CityHawks guys and Baker the commissioner a bit.  Then he got arrested for raping a 15 year old girl that he worked with at a counseling center.  He kept playing in the Arena League.  I think he kept playing Arena ball until past 40.  Most recently, I saw that he got arrested again for running oxycodone from Miami to Boston.  I don't know much about him other than that he is a waste of potential and seems like a piece of sh*t.  I probably wouldn't dislike him so much if I weren't so psyched to have him in a draft headlined by another candidate - Blair Thomas.  That draft had two WVU guys I wanted Proctor and 2nd rounder Reggie Rembert and neither played a down for the Jets.

33633-3427358Fr.jpg33633-3427358Bk.jpg

The back of the card is kind of a comedy of errors.  He was drafted at the top of the 7th, not the 9th.  He was with the Mountaineers, not the Minutemen.  I guess you can't expect the WLAF to have the best proofreaders.  Most of the cards were probably sold in Europe.