Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time?

Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time? (Question 2 contains more options)

• Darrelle Revis
    • Vernon Gholston
    • Jamal Adams
    • Keyshawn Johnson
    • Mark Gastineau
    • Brett Favre
    • Muhammad Wilkerson
    • Neil O'Donnell
    • Tim Tebow
    • Michael Vick
    • Trumaine Johnson
    • Antonio Cromartie
    • Steve Atwater
    • Chad Pennington
    • Jason Taylor
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Santonio Holmes
    • Plaxico Burress
    • Derrick Mason
    • None of the above - Question 2 contains my least favorite
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time?

• Lam Jones
    • Roger Vick
    • Kyle Wilson
    • Dewayne Robertson
    • Mark Sanchez
    • Sheldon Richardson
    • John Riggins
    • Wayne Hunter
    • Bart Scott
    • Sam Cowart
    • Sam Darnold
    • My answer was in Question 1
    • OTHER: Specify in thread

2 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Vick sucks as a person but I voted Favre as my least favorite as a player. Brett must be the most overrated athlete in sports history. 

I disagree.  There are very few athletes that are really fun to watch.  In any give game that Brett played, you know something exciting was going to happen, good or bad.

Him, Elway and Mahomes are like that.

• Upvote 2

Couldn’t stand Bubby Brister but Jason Taylor Is the one guy  I despised and that  should never have been in a Jet uniform and even if he made a play ( which wasn’t very often)  just couldn’t root for him Washed  up player just getting a check. 

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

And Skrine. 

And Blair Thomas. Whats up with the OP (cmon JF80 get with it) that Thomas is not on this list.  He has to be the Jets draft bust of all time.  Drafted 2nd in 1st round of '90 draft. A colossal flop that  set this team back decades.

• Upvote 1

I'll go a bit old school with guys like Otis "burnt toast" Smith, James Brown, but the top of my list is Gholston. I really don't care as much if a guy is douchy, as long as they played well.

• Upvote 1

Eric Barton. While a student at Maryland, drunkenly and without any reason nor justification beat the living crap out of a friend's son. And as a major football player, got away with it, completely. A very bad guy.  Recall he also came very close to blowing a playoff game with a senseless 15 yard penalty, which is not surprising at all. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

gastineau-arrested-new-york-usa-shutters

A bum on so many levels.  Cleveland '86, quitting on the team, Brigitte, I could go on.

SAR I

Met him once later in life when he was down on his luck , and he was humble and polite. No doubt he was an a-hole, but people do change. Did not seem like a bad guy, Small sample, but would like to think he understood how bad he had screwed up his career and life. 

• Upvote 1

I picked Gholston, but not really because of the person he was but more of what be represented. Drafting Gholston destroyed any chance the Jets were going to draft anymore OLB's or DE's that high because of how badly they got burnt on that pick. That one hurt. No coincidence it was all DT's after that.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Bugg said:

Met him once later in life when he was down on his luck , and he was humble and polite. No doubt he was an a-hole, but people do change. Did not seem like a bad guy, Small sample, but would like to think he understood how bad he had screwed up his career and life. 

Cost us a Jets Giants Super Bowl.  F-him.

SAR I

8 hours ago, Warfish said:

I don't.  I think materially less of anyone who isn't bothered by what Vick did, or wants to play white knight about how great he is today. 

Trust me, I get that too.

I just don't want to get the thread locked.

• Upvote 1