Jetsfan80

Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time?

Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time? (Question 2 contains more options)

• Darrelle Revis
    • Vernon Gholston
    • Jamal Adams
    • Keyshawn Johnson
    • Mark Gastineau
    • Brett Favre
    • Muhammad Wilkerson
    • Neil O'Donnell
    • Tim Tebow
    • Michael Vick
    • Trumaine Johnson
    • Antonio Cromartie
    • Steve Atwater
    • Chad Pennington
    • Jason Taylor
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Santonio Holmes
    • Plaxico Burress
    • Derrick Mason
    • None of the above - Question 2 contains my least favorite
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time?

• Lam Jones
    • Roger Vick
    • Kyle Wilson
    • Dewayne Robertson
    • Mark Sanchez
    • Sheldon Richardson
    • John Riggins
    • Wayne Hunter
    • Bart Scott
    • Sam Cowart
    • Sam Darnold
    • My answer was in Question 1
    • OTHER: Specify in thread

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Idk, I get some quality laughs and enjoyment knowing that, as much as he identifies as a Dolphin, and as much as he hated us, we'll always be the team that got him closest to a ring.

I guess that's the same type of sick pleasure Patriots fans get whenever Revis is mentioned.

Ugh, I know it was childish, but I got so aggravated when he was interviewed  in a Jets uniform.

If we had ever won a SB with him here, I wouldn’t want him to even touch the Lombardi trophy in a Jets uniform... I’d have puked seeing that. 

With my luck, it would’ve been the picture on the front page of every NY newspaper.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Mike Vick, the Dogkiller, is without question my most disliked former or current NY Jet.

He may be one of the only athletes for whom "hate" is actually a valid description for how I feel.

I very much respect his skill as a football player, but as a human being he (and to me always will be) detestable.

If anyone wants to take issue with my choice, I'd be happy to share pictures of what the results of dogfighting look like, so keep that in mind.

This is fair. But Vick seems like he was actually rehabilitated and became a better man. I haven’t heard a bad word from or about him since he got out of prison. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

I voted Adams. I’ve never liked him. He is one of the biggest phonies and divas I’ve ever seen in professional sports. 

Revis was an as$hole but he was the most talented cornerback I’ve ever seen which gives him a lot of leeway. 

• Upvote 1

Vick sucks as a person but I voted Favre as my least favorite as a player. Brett must be the most overrated athlete in sports history. 

11 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

There's no rehabilitating a human being that did this:

8C8FC290-CC8D-4681-A31C-EA530402D0B7.thumb.jpeg.7fe0900a2736c724b61a786e2c43c4e2.jpeg

8B864C9E-5D0E-4517-B641-AD05AB3384A5.thumb.jpeg.bd0d880177042e934ad9c3f987c52ace.jpeg

The day Vick dies, nothing of value will have been lost.  In my opinion, the world will be a better place and he will finally have gotten what was coming to him.

Call me cold, callous, etc., I don't care.

Sorry, I disagree. 

• Thumb Down 1

51 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hey dude. I was 100% all in drafting Sam, ask anyone. But honestly I'm ready for him to prove his worth. I know there are a myriad of reasons he's not shown much and Im ok with that but he needs to make a leap this year. Because, if he isn't the franchise QB we are all hoping its going to be entirely possible he becomes my least favorite Jets based on the letdown alone. When he fell to us and we drafted him I literally called my oldest son in tears,"We got my boy, we got my boy." Now? Just waiting for him to arrive.

You may have to wait till next year anyways. I'm really beginning to get the feeling there isn't going to be any football this year. 😢

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Sorry, I disagree. 

That's your right and I respect that.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, freestater said:

You may have to wait till next year anyways. I'm really beginning to get the feeling there isn't going to be any football this year. 😢

More then likely. Hopefully if that's the case they have a version of a draft before 2021 season. 

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

More then likely. Hopefully if that's the case they have a version of a draft before 2021 season. 

If the nfl doesn't play, then NCAA is probably less likely. 

Besides, what are ya gonna do? Just let the Bengals have the top pick again? Or a lottery? With the biggest qb prospect since Peyton Manning? 

• Haha 1

Matthew Mulligan.

I can't remember the guy ever making a good play, but he stuck around for years just to get critical holding or false start penalties.

As much as Michael Vick is a scumbag for what he did, he wasn't a terrible player or caused issues with the Jets. Santonio Holmes quite literally was the worst. I will never forget him getting injured and like a petty child, gave the ball to the other team deliberately to run back for a TD and to this day feels no shame for that. Another selfish cancer that helped held this team back by several years along with others in the circus.  

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Mike Vick, the Dogkiller, is without question my most disliked former or current NY Jet.

He may be one of the only athletes for whom "hate" is actually a valid description for how I feel.

I very much respect his skill as a football player, but as a human being he (and to me always will be) detestable.

If anyone wants to take issue with my choice, I'd be happy to share pictures of what the results of dogfighting look like, so keep that in mind.

Completely understand this one.  I refused to watch the Jets when Vick was under center that year.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

I am 100% with you.  NFL should have banned him for life. And his excuse: "it's part of my culture" FU Vick.

• Upvote 3

I figure I may have hated some of these guys more if they lived in the age of social media, but they didn't and Jamal did.

40 minutes ago, freestater said:

If the nfl doesn't play, then NCAA is probably less likely. 

Besides, what are ya gonna do? Just let the Bengals have the top pick again? Or a lottery? With the biggest qb prospect since Peyton Manning? 

No idea. A fatman can dream can't he?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

This is fair. But Vick seems like he was actually rehabilitated and became a better man. I haven’t heard a bad word from or about him since he got out of prison. 

First of all, it is seriously doubtful Vick does not still in his mind enjoy the thought of dog fighting. Ans second how in the hell would someone know he is rehabilitated from a few sports interviews

There seems a widely held view that people can be forgiven for what they did before and that somehow they become good again. Like Vader in Star Wars who killed children for the emperor but is supposed to be redeemed to the light by throwing the Emperor down a well. No way.

You have to be a complete PSYCHOPATH to enjoy dog killing. Yo enjoy actually enjoy seeing dogs in pain. Its a clinical trait of psychopaths. 

No, no way Vick is rehabilitated or redeemed. He is a completely disgusting POS that should spend his life rotting in hell for eternity if there is one. 

Muttherfucck him.

• Post of the Week 3

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

First of all, it is seriously doubtful Vick does not still in his mind enjoy the thought of dog fighting. Ans second how in the hell would someone know he is rehabilitated from a few sports interviews

There seems a widely held view that people can be forgiven for what they did before and that somehow they become good again. Like Vader in Star Wars who killed children for the emperor but is supposed to be redeemed to the light by throwing the Emperor down a well. No way.

You have to be a complete PSYCHOPATH to enjoy dog killing. Yo enjoy actually enjoy seeing dogs in pain. Its a clinical trait of psychopaths. 

No, no way Vick is rehabilitated or redeemed. He is a completely disgusting POS that should spend his life rotting in hell for eternity if there is one. 

Muttherfucck him.

One of the biggest problems we have as a society is dehumanizing anyone in jail and subsequently when they’re released from jail. Is Vick a violent sociopath/psychopath at heart? Probably. But as long as he keeps his nose out of trouble I don’t think he should have a scarlet letter on his chest for the rest of his life. 

there are so many (too many) to chose from.  roger vick tops my list.  that guy next to nothing as a first round pick.  he was such a poster child for the players of the 80's.  plax really should be in there with his butt boy holmes too.  both of those guys were cancers.

7 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Muttherfucck him.

it's hard to discuss vick without getting too political.  suffice to say there are some cultures where behavior like this is condoned and we have some people who think because it's okay there it should be okay here.

5 minutes ago, PS17 said:

One of the biggest problems we have as a society is dehumanizing anyone in jail and subsequently when they’re released from jail. Is Vick a violent sociopath/psychopath at heart? Probably. But as long as he keeps his nose out of trouble I don’t think he should have a scarlet letter on his chest for the rest of his life. 

This is fair, but we also shouldn't love people just because they can run fast.  Especially if they are lefthanded!

Kyle "Step Behind" Wilson. Celebrated every play where he didn't get burned, which were few when he was on the field. I still remember him getting three major penalties on successive down, and he was then pulled from the game. To me, one of the biggest first round busts in Jets history - although we have many to choose from.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Chris Farasopoulos

I think my Dad wore #19 because of that guy.  His team wore Colts styled uniforms so most thought it was Unitas.  I usually told people it was for Willis Reed. 

• Haha 1

Jamal Adams may not win the poll outright but he does need to be on that list as a choice.

18 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

This is fair, but we also shouldn't love people just because they can run fast.  Especially if they are lefthanded!

Lefthanders are far superior to righthanders.

Only about 10% of Americans can make the grade.

• Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Jamal Adams may not win the poll outright but he does need to be on that list as a choice.

He is a choice....

I'm surprised Kerry Rhodes isn't on this.

13 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Lefthanders are far superior to righthanders.

Only about 10% of Americans can make the grade.

^ has no soul. 

You're probably a redhead too.

• Haha 2

My head Says Tru my heart says Jamal. I voted Tru cause Jamal seemed to trendy 😜.

Call it an even split in reality.