Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time?

Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time? (Question 2 contains more options)

• Darrelle Revis
    • Vernon Gholston
    • Jamal Adams
    • Keyshawn Johnson
    • Mark Gastineau
    • Brett Favre
    • Muhammad Wilkerson
    • Neil O'Donnell
    • Tim Tebow
    • Michael Vick
    • Trumaine Johnson
    • Antonio Cromartie
    • Steve Atwater
    • Chad Pennington
    • Jason Taylor
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Santonio Holmes
    • Plaxico Burress
    • Derrick Mason
    • None of the above - Question 2 contains my least favorite
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Jet of all-time?

• Lam Jones
    • Roger Vick
    • Kyle Wilson
    • Dewayne Robertson
    • Mark Sanchez
    • Sheldon Richardson
    • John Riggins
    • Wayne Hunter
    • Bart Scott
    • Sam Cowart
    • Sam Darnold
    • My answer was in Question 1
    • OTHER: Specify in thread

5 hours ago, Dupe said:

Otis Smith aka Toast

20 hours ago, RobR said:

I'll go a bit old school with guys like Otis "burnt toast" Smith, James Brown, but the top of my list is Gholston. I really don't care as much if a guy is douchy, as long as they played well.

Whenever I think of "Otis 'My Man' Smith" I hear Bob Trumpy's voice.  What about you guys?

17 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Can you tell that story?  What made him an azzhole?  

Only met him once at a bar on Hempstead Tpke. and after introducing myself as a Jets fan he went off on some rant about his kid who had a disability out of the blue. It was more than bizarre and my friends and I just walked away.

The only other sports figure who I met over the years that was worse, and I've met a bunch of them was Lester Hayes. That guy was a total POS.   

Only met him once at a bar on Hempstead Tpke. and after introducing myself as a Jets fan he went off on some rant about his kid who had a disability out of the blue. It was more than bizarre and my friends and I just walked away.
The only other sports figure who I met over the years that was worse, and I've met a bunch of them was Lester Hayes. That guy was a total POS.   

He was probably hammered

5 minutes ago, DLJ said:

He was probably hammered

More than likely, but I know a few other friends that interacted with him over the years and they all said he was an azzhole. 

Here's a list off the top of my head Michael Vick, Santonio Holmes, Tim Tebow, Plaxico Burress, Chris Johnson whatever the hell his problem was, Doug Jolley, Jace Amaro, Kyle Brady, Justin McCraphands, Kyle Wilson, and the overpaid Nickelback with the stupid hair who was here for the last 6 years Screech stretch something-or-other.. there is a whole list of ass clowns who have completely sucked!

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But I thought you're not supposed to hate the good players? 

Eventually, Joe Douglas needs to find good players like Revis, no?

Come on...one thing has nothing to do with the other.  

The Jets should have found a way to keep him - for sure.  But it doesn’t mean I have to like him for what he did.  

15 minutes ago, preteenbean said:

Waaaaaa why

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

I kind  of explain it here. 

On 7/1/2020 at 2:24 PM, The Crusher said:

Hey dude. I was 100% all in drafting Sam, ask anyone. But honestly I'm ready for him to prove his worth. I know there are a myriad of reasons he's not shown much and Im ok with that but he needs to make a leap this year. Because, if he isn't the franchise QB we are all hoping its going to be entirely possible he becomes my least favorite Jets based on the letdown alone. When he fell to us and we drafted him I literally called my oldest son in tears,"We got my boy, we got my boy." Now? Just waiting for him to arrive.

On 7/1/2020 at 1:35 PM, Beerfish said:

Tru Johnson was the biggest thief imo but right now I'd say Jason Taylor,   I was utterly horrified when the jets went after him and rather disgusted at how many jet fans on forums were falling all over themselves to throw rose petals at his feet.

This is idiotic.....   he had some big plays is 2010 for us....   vote kyle wilson

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Very surprised to see that Tebow is the top vote-getter.

What a weird, polarizing player Tebow was.  He had a cult following of people who loved him as well as a cult following of people who hated him.

I'm absolutely shocked to see him winning this poll.

I never liked the guy, but 'least favorite'? I'm not sure he even qualifies, given that he lasted....what...half a season? here.

He is, at best, a symbol of the incompetence and desperation that characterized the post-playoff stage of the Rex ryan era.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Very surprised to see that Tebow is the top vote-getter.

What a weird, polarizing player Tebow was.  He had a cult following of people who loved him as well as a cult following of people who hated him.

i love tebow the person, but seeing him trotted out with the secret play that 10,080,000 viewers saw a-comin'. ugh.

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

The Tim Tebow season was the hardest season for me to sit through. He wins by a landslide 

If Mark Sanchez had played anywhere close to the level of a franchise QB like the team drafted and paid him to be, Tebow would have been an afterthought.

Such a strange misdirection of anger by so many Jets fans.