Dunnie

Interesting Take on Darnold

4 hours ago, bitonti said:

I've learned alot since 2005

For example not to root for the Jets to win football games

Then don't talk football with people who aren't totally miserable f*cks.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

no. the list on the one end is significantly longer than the other.

please understand...  i am HOPING...   i really am...       the odds are just not in our favor...

i look forward to a future where i say

" I was SO doubtful, but i was wrong and boy am happy as a pig in schitt that I was!!"

I get it.  We've squabbled on this enough to know eachothers stances lol.  I'm just adding to the discussion. 

I'm glad that you can at least admit you're rooting for the player to do well, unlike the resident "draft guru".

I can't stand Jamal Adams.  Neither can a lot of people here right now.  I think we can all agree that we'll still root for him to help the team as long as he wears Green and White.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Bit has made plenty of complaints about his abilities, his talent, that he went to USC, blah, blah, blah.  His conclusion is that Darnold will never become anything.  Los...agrees.  Theyre not frustrated fans, theyre fans who have come to a conclusion, too soon IMO, and basically have him as a bust

4 hours ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Maybe I’m wrong here, but I think it’s more a case of them expressing frustration with fans who refuse to acknowledge even the slightest of flaws with Sam’s performance thus far.

Serious question... I don’t think anyone has ever called him a bust yet, have they?

Los may not always express it in the best way, but he genuinely has admitted to me that he wants to be wrong.

Bit?  Bit wants to stroke himself to the idea that he's right and everyone that disagrees with him is wrong.  He may have never technically used the "bust" term yet, but it's clear as day that he believes it.  The guy admitted he doesn't root for the Jets anymore.  Sorry, but f*ck that.  Leave the forum and the fandom entirely then.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

i've explained several if not many times...   that I cut my teeth making all sorts of excuses for another #14 Jet QB.

JN had me convinced (my bad) that Sam was a mortal lock to be a superstar.

So far...    he seems like yet another highly drafted guy who "ain't all that"....

Let's see an absence of the 3-4 games where he is just really BAD which puts us out of contention....

cos accumulating decent looking stats in the 2nd half of the year when we wont make playoffs is pretty meaningless.

I get it.  While I'm more optimistic, I know that he needs to put a full season of good work in.  We're both in the same boat in our rooting interests, I just hope I'm right and you hope you're wrong.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company