GreekJet

Will Snyder change the name?

All of the genocided native non-americans will be crying tears of joy. Finally, America delivers justice...after 300+ years...by changing the name...of an NFL team. Brilliant. A great day, i'm sure, for the 5 surviving natives in the United states.

By the way, has #cancel culture hit the kansas city chiefs' tomahawk chop yet? This seems awfully stereotypical:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Is the woke movement going to get rid of the Florida State Seminoles and their Chief Osceola too?

I believe that's already happened.

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Or, America watched three cops stand by and watch another cop choke a black dude out with his knee for nine minutes, then saw the PD try to hide it, then watched the ME state that the black dude died from “pre-existing conditions” and America finally decided that maybe we should believe black people when they say that the problems range much farther than the one white cop who choked the dude to death? But, yes, that evil Pelosi. 

'America' hasn't decided anything. Opportunistic corporations and politicians are making all the noise. Corporations have turned the cause into a glorified PR campaign, and politicians are out to #GetOutTheVote.

After COVID, most Americans are struggling just to get on with their lives. I'm not sure this issue is of any concern to the many that lost their jobs and are worried about their future. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Snyder is a complete scumbag though. He won't move an inch unless sponsors or investors force him to.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What’s the difference between the motivations of “cynical corporations and politicians” and the will of the American people? One begets the other. And spare me with the downtrodden regular guy who lost his job because of COVID narrative. I work in an industry that’s roughly 99% still unemployed because of cynical hillbilly politicians. We can focus oh two things at once. 

Well, these days...people don't feel 'represented' by billionaires and there is a real anti-establishment, anti-elite sentiment across demographics. People don't feel like they're being heard. It's probably transient, but it's there.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

sponsers (Pepsi and FedEx) have both issued formal requests (according to CNN)

This is the most publicity this crappy franchise will ever get for a long, long time!!

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

It pisses me off when people refer to me as White. Call me Whiteskin & it’s on. 

Get your ass to a tanning salon, you pinkskin!!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

CTM’s staple diet during the summer is those little baggies of psychedelic mushrooms he buys at Phish shows. Given that there aren’t any Phish shows going on, he’s probably emaciated at this point. @predator_05 works out six days a week and; even though he’s all beach muscles, is a far more equitable matchup for me.

Careful, I have started training legs now.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company