GreekJet

Will Snyder change the name?

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I guess this is the part I explain we don’t allow politics, someone post in before the lock, someone post politics and then the thread is locked. 

Sounds like the words of a Millard Fillmore propagandist to me.

13 minutes ago, nico002 said:

...just because I am not in the minority group doesn’t mean I am not allowed to contemplate the issue. 

image.jpeg.110b9c23d12370bd6f552487a92ef873.jpeg

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It is so interesting how you can 100% pinpoint whom someone votes for by the level of anxiety they’ll express when you point out that 1. something has transparently racist connotations and/or 2. that racism is bad.

lol ok snowflake

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Gary Johnson, which is actually kind of cool. 

Yes when I ponder things that are cool one of the top things that comes to mind is Gary Johnson.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

The Washington 2nd Amendments would be better.

Not as good as The Washington Article 1 Section 10 Clause 3’s.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

If the Jets were forced to change their name for whatever reason, what are some New York type nicknames that would fit?  

The We Believe We Are The Center of The Universe Insufferable Douchebags And Oh the Yankees Also Suck None of You Were Even Alive in 1925 Football Team

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

You are willing to butt heads with @Gastineau Lives  but want me to put  you on ignore, I'm genuinely confused by that stance.

We like him.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

'25 Yankees were 69-85. Future Yankees fans were Pirate fans in that year. Who, OBTW, we need to look at their name too.

Thank you Scott. It's clear I was trying to be as scientifically accurate as possible in that post so the peer review really helps.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I haven't read this whole thread but how has Notre Dame Fighting Irish never brought up?  I'm calling it now that they'll eventually be the "Notre Dame Irish".

Not really and I was always under the impression the nickname came from one of the Union's Irish brigades in the Civil War; as in it's not rooted in an epithet. The cartoon leprechaun is probably another matter.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company