GreekJet

Will Snyder change the name?

Let's change it to the Washington Dogwhistles.

Love seeing people who have absolutely nothing to do with the group it impacts cry about it. Karens of the world unite and bitch about stuff they have no clue about. Fragile people. A group of minorities say using a slur to describe them as a team name is offensive and your response isn't "sh*t, sorry didn't mean it that way" you seriously lack empathy.

44 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Meanwhile you downvote a Westside Story joke from me, a guy who is half Puerto Rican half Irish.  

So wrapped up in your outrage you've lost all sense of humor.

A downvote from you is an upvote in my book. 

You my good sir can EAD.

not funny GIF by Big Brother

I'm Puerto Rican myself and I found it cheap and unfunny.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Hey hey hey don't put the "H" word in my mouth. 😂

You jumped in to defend @Arsis who snowflaked all over my Westside Story joke.... So you expect not get lumped in with him?

Like I said and I'm tired of it actually being a point but I'm Puerto Rican I can make a Westside Story joke.

Humor is humor, I made the joke hoping someone snowflake all over it.

Mostly because I'm a troll who likes to prod people into extended confrontation for my own amusement. 

But I'm also a mixed race guy who gets along with people on all sides all over the spectrum. I find it unfortunate that you have to qualify some statements with "as a white guy" just as I find it unfortunate that having Puerto Rican heritage gives my points some sort of social equity. I think we should all be on equal footing in our interpersonal interactions, apparently that is a passe stance in today's world.

The Irish dude big mad over a downvote on a website. You realize they're not important, right?

Talk about a snowflake.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I don't get mad,  like I said you're downvote is an upvote in my book feel free to downvote this one as well.

212687188_images(3).jpeg.8e62972846b8f4031f183115c369c4d3.jpeg

you mad GIF

Like I said. Irish man big mad.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, slats said:

This thread is getting into the danger zone. 

Keep the politics out of it. There's a little BLM club you can opt into if you can't help yourself. 

This site is so racist. The "little" blm club.

Yes massa.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matt39 said:

"research methods"

https://study.com/academy/topic/research-methods-in-industrial-organizational-psychology.html

Anyone with at least a puny master's degree in anything that does any type of studies has taken classes on research methods and design. You want to ensure it has validity and reliability and you want to reduce bias.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company