GreekJet

Will Snyder change the name?

4 hours ago, nico002 said:

yup and pay their ceo/executives exorbitant amounts of money contributing to the #1 issue that no one talks about in this country, Low/middle class wages not really increasing since the 1990s while our costs rise and %1 of people control 99% of wealth.

Thank you. I'm hoping the nationwide protests and marches continue, and the focus shifts to tackling income inequality, corporate greed, and fair voting. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

It wont. Changing mascots, abolishing the police, and toppling Lincoln statues is far more important in our chase for true equality.

In a world of macroaggressions, we focus on microaggressions. I love the people in this country. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

These are complex issues with complex solutions. Take minimum wage increases, there are strong arguments its regressive in nature.  That it most hurts the very people it's trying to help while also hurting the middle class whose wages will still stagnate but get hit with inflation tax every year.  

Its not as unambiguous as police brutality and most people havent a clue 

I disagree. Poor wages/income inequality are not remotely ambiguous. But I’ll bow out of this debate now out of respect to the mods. Maybe I’ll see you In Da Club 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company