GreekJet

Will Snyder change the name?

Not my idea, but I like the idea of renaming then “The Washington Cops.”

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

do me, do me!  who did i vote for?

Gary Johnson, which is actually kind of cool. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

It's not a slur. No one would name their team the sh*tty sh*tbags.

The one thing we know about Angelo, if some team were to change its name to “The sh*tty sh*tbags,” he’d absolutely buy an authentic sh*tty sh*tbags jersey, but with their worst player on it 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Yes when I ponder things that are cool one of the top things that comes to mind is Gary Johnson.

The Washington Gary Johnsons.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Change it to the Washington Bullets.

If I was Snyder, this is 100% the route I’d take—I’d agree to change the name, but then I’d wait a few weeks and start submitting the trolliest names possible. First name I’d try: The Washington Patriots, just to watch Roger lose his sh*t.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Just change it to Greasy Ginzos and be done with it.

And move the team to Staten Island and then call in an air strike

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lurker89 said:

As a Puerto Rican male the team name "The Jets" is both threatening and offensive to me, I hereby suggest we change the team name to "The Sharks".

Thank you for your consideration.

#Westsidestory

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

If the Jets were forced to change their name for whatever reason, what are some New York type nicknames that would fit?  

I would 1000% support changing “Jets” to “Sharks.”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

He actually got me so mad for a second my head vibrated.

Hang in there, Jacques.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

So, it looks like Snyder is changing the name. Kind of something for everyone lately. Plenty of symbolic gestures targeted toward progressive, anti-racist activists, but also zero substantive policy shifts that might upset a single boomer. So, carry on. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, CTM said:

cancel culture

If, by “cancel culture,” you’re referring to brands and corporations deciding how they market themselves, sure.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

aka bending the knee to China

All of them are going to follow that money, as we know.

4 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

'America' hasn't decided anything. Opportunistic corporations and politicians are making all the noise. Corporations have turned the cause into a glorified PR campaign, and politicians are out to #GetOutTheVote.

After COVID, most Americans are struggling just to get on with their lives. I'm not sure this issue is of any concern to the many that lost their jobs and are worried about their future. 

What’s the difference between the motivations of “cynical corporations and politicians” and the will of the American people? One begets the other. And spare me with the downtrodden regular guy who lost his job because of COVID narrative. I work in an industry that’s roughly 99% still unemployed because of cynical hillbilly politicians. We can focus oh two things at once. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

did nothing real in response,

Short answer: they’re also not doing anything about it now so I’m not entirely sure why Nancy Pelosi is germane to this conversation, other than to give you a platform to express your many misplaced grievances with Democrats. We both know why the #brands are tripping over themselves to get out in front of sh*t like BLM. They see the data and they know what the demographics of the country is going to look like in ten, twenty years. They know that the 65 year old Tucker fan is going to be in the ground soon. If you want cynicism, I’m sure there’s a treasure trove pf market analysis on a bunch of hard drives at every corporation in the world right now. Virtue signaling drives profits.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Omg so triggering!!! ... gahh.. killing me not to respond in terms of your misplaced fealty ..  lol..   i hate/love you

I love you so much but I want to fistfight you so I’m going to resolve this by fistfighting @predator_05 instead 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Dcat said:

that's right.  Go after little kids.

CTM’s staple diet during the summer is those little baggies of psychedelic mushrooms he buys at Phish shows. Given that there aren’t any Phish shows going on, he’s probably emaciated at this point. @predator_05 works out six days a week and; even though he’s all beach muscles, is a far more equitable matchup for me.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

Careful, I have started training legs now.

ZERO CHANCE YOU DO LEG DAY 

• Haha 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company