Jamal Adams for Njoku do it do it do it

19 minutes ago, David Harris said:

I don’t understand how Njoku has busted- he’s sorta like Vernon Davis where he’s a physical specimen and a smart guy but doesn’t seem to be detail oriented and misses assignments

Inifinitly cheaper than jamal and could help Sam. Plus picks. Easy for me to say yes

26 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’d take Njoku and a 2nd for Jamal. Herndon, Njoku, Griffin, Wesco is a good group and Njoku will be used as a purely receiving guy.

Yeah because we need 4 serviceable tight ends. Lame.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Agree. We have 3 good TEs now...but daily people here seem to think we don't. Smh.

uhm because we don't? 

We have Herndon, who besides playing beside Njoku at the U, has had almost identical start to his career. 

But, who knows, maybe reuniting the 'Canes will be lethal. Jamal's not in the convo tho, but maybe.. oh yea, we have no other players. 

• Upvote 2

Jamal Adams would put the Browns defense close to being near a top ranked unit, but their pressing need is at the LB position, not SS.

A better deal for us would be the Jets sending, let’s say Avery Williamson and a pick to Cleveland for Njoku.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, David Harris said:

I don’t understand how Njoku has busted- he’s sorta like Vernon Davis where he’s a physical specimen and a smart guy but doesn’t seem to be detail oriented and misses assignments

You sort of asked and answered your own question there.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Paradis said:

uhm because we don't? 

We have Herndon, who besides playing beside Njoku at the U, has had almost identical start to his career. 

But, who knows, maybe reuniting the 'Canes will be lethal. Jamal's not in the convo tho, but maybe.. oh yea, we have no other players. 

Nice fantasy but its not happening either way. We're stuck with Fester Adams. Griffin was great last year.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, slats said:

Outplayed your contract? You're thisclose to being cut. You barely made it to the first page of today's Darnold thread. I think you might've already lost a step. 

I’m playing hurt, coach.

It’s not easy being out here with a new name either.

Njoku has immense talent, but all signs point to him being a headcase.

He drops too many balls in practice and training camp.   He is a poor blocker.  Most of the coaches in Cleveland lost hope for him...  from two different coaching regimes.

Pass.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I'd rather have Herndon and Adams than Herndon and Njoku.  In fact, I'd rather have Herndon than Njoku. 

Exactly

Swapping Adams for Njoku doesnt make us better, it takes us down a notch

• Upvote 2

On 7/3/2020 at 3:11 PM, Patriot Killa said:

If we pursue a player in a Jamal trade, I would prefer it to be a starting caliber WR or RT instead of TE. I like Herndon if he can stay healthy and Ryan Griffin is a nice compliment.

No love for the budding Wesco huh? :) 

That's my TE breakout guy for this year. I think 2nd half of the season we start to see him get 2-3 targets a game with about 4-5 TD's.  

On 7/3/2020 at 4:17 PM, Trolly McTrollface said:

Jamal Adams would put the Browns defense close to being near a top ranked unit, but their pressing need is at the LB position, not SS.

A better deal for us would be the Jets sending, let’s say Avery Williamson and a pick to Cleveland for Njoku.

DE151548-062F-4153-8D4C-6D9A5D972A7D.jpeg.16ddfe7191c58fbdc48516c470ff71d7.jpeg