Team archer

Jamal Adams for Njoku do it do it do it

Jamal Adams would put the Browns defense close to being near a top ranked unit, but their pressing need is at the LB position, not SS.

A better deal for us would be the Jets sending, let’s say Avery Williamson and a pick to Cleveland for Njoku.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, David Harris said:

I don’t understand how Njoku has busted- he’s sorta like Vernon Davis where he’s a physical specimen and a smart guy but doesn’t seem to be detail oriented and misses assignments

You sort of asked and answered your own question there.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

People say you need the dreaded "change of scenery"! lol

Off to Detroit you go for a conditional 7th rounder.

Patricia got a steal.

I just needed more talent around me here...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Apparently, the Cowboys are in on Njoku. We are going to get stuck with our loser strong safety because nobody wants him. 

In before the Cowboys get Njoku AND Adams....because Cowboys.

12 minutes ago, slats said:

Outplayed your contract? You're thisclose to being cut. You barely made it to the first page of today's Darnold thread. I think you might've already lost a step. 

I’m playing hurt, coach.

It’s not easy being out here with a new name either.

8 hours ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Feel like our best bet is to trade him during the season. 

He needs to start the season hot to remind everyone he’s not just a twitter diva and can actually be pretty good. 

I think The twitter dis thing is a Jets fan only problem. We follow this team very closely and a lot of our fans get their panties twisted over tweets most adults wouldn’t even give a second thought.

The rest of the league, and it’s fans, think of him as an All Pro Safety. They’d love to have him on their team.

8 hours ago, Flying High said:

Njoku is far from a failure. Showed his potential at times which is why teams are interested and Gase loves his tight ends.

Hunt is the running back with the cut to make use of the mooted wide offensive line when there are some questions whether Leveon still has the cut and pace to do it.

The money saved on such a deal will allow us to sign Logan Ryan to replace Adams. 

The Browns would have to throw in a pick as well or another player.

You want Ngoku, Hunt, and another player?

LOL you guys are hysterical. On one hand you don’t want to pay Adams, on the other you expect a Kings ransom for him.

Who is the other player you want, Garrett or Mayfield? 🙄

5 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Njoku sucks. End of story.

Anyone who would take him in a trade is stupid because you will soon be able to pick him up as a FA. No way Cleveland resigns him unless he miraculously  turns into Gronk. The only place you would see a player like him in a trade is the NBA to make the trade work within the cap. 

This.

Njoku is a “receiving” TE with bad hands, who can’t block.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He’s been available in trade for the past 18 months and the best (only?) offer they received for him was a low first round pick and someone named Anthony Brown 

Ahh, my bad T0m. 

I missed the Douglas press conference where he explained that to everyone. 😉

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company