Jamal Adams for Njoku do it do it do it

14 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

No love for the budding Wesco huh? :) 

That's my TE breakout guy for this year. I think 2nd half of the season we start to see him get 2-3 targets a game with about 4-5 TD's.  

Man, I would love for him to become that Baby Gronk we heard about. Think he's a fringe guy right now, though. His best hope to make the team is special teams. Being their best blocking TE and also being able to line up at FB helps, too. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Flying High said:

Adams and Avery Williamson for Njoku and Kareem Hunt. I would go for that and the Browns might too!

Why is this even a conversation. Njoku has been a failure. He is probably being called a bust by Cleveland fans. If he was picked by the Jets we would screaming for the experiment to end, but this guy plus a guy with questionable  character are the two we should trade for. Hell, why not throw in OBJ for good measure. 

• Upvote 1

Njoku is far from a failure. Showed his potential at times which is why teams are interested and Gase loves his tight ends.

Hunt is the running back with the cut to make use of the mooted wide offensive line when there are some questions whether Leveon still has the cut and pace to do it.

The money saved on such a deal will allow us to sign Logan Ryan to replace Adams. 

The Browns would have to throw in a pick as well or another player.

13 minutes ago, Flying High said:

Njoku is far from a failure. Showed his potential at times which is why teams are interested and Gase loves his tight ends.

Hunt is the running back with the cut to make use of the mooted wide offensive line when there are some questions whether Leveon still has the cut and pace to do it.

The money saved on such a deal will allow us to sign Logan Ryan to replace Adams. 

His Qb sucks

9 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Feel like our best bet is to trade him during the season. 

He needs to start the season hot to remind everyone he’s not just a twitter diva and can actually be pretty good. 

I’m worried the jets are gonna wait way too long to pull the trigger like the Knicks did with Porzingis 

1 hour ago, slats said:

Man, I would love for him to become that Baby Gronk we heard about. Think he's a fringe guy right now, though. His best hope to make the team is special teams. Being their best blocking TE and also being able to line up at FB helps, too. 

I don't disagree.  I think he will prove his worth but yeah, if he struggles to get it together quickly he may be one of those cuts that suck to see. Like Atari Bigby.  

3 hours ago, Flying High said:

Njoku sucks. End of story.

Anyone who would take him in a trade is stupid because you will soon be able to pick him up as a FA. No way Cleveland resigns him unless he miraculously  turns into Gronk. The only place you would see a player like him in a trade is the NBA to make the trade work within the cap. 

8 hours ago, Flying High said:

Leveon Bell is not a burst and cut runner. Never was, never will be.

8 hours ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Feel like our best bet is to trade him during the season. 

He needs to start the season hot to remind everyone he’s not just a twitter diva and can actually be pretty good. 

I think The twitter dis thing is a Jets fan only problem. We follow this team very closely and a lot of our fans get their panties twisted over tweets most adults wouldn’t even give a second thought.

The rest of the league, and it’s fans, think of him as an All Pro Safety. They’d love to have him on their team.

8 hours ago, Flying High said:

You want Ngoku, Hunt, and another player?

LOL you guys are hysterical. On one hand you don’t want to pay Adams, on the other you expect a Kings ransom for him.

Who is the other player you want, Garrett or Mayfield? ?

4 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

The rest of the league, and it’s fans, think of him as an All Pro Safety. They’d love to have him on their team.

He’s been available in trade for the past 18 months and the best (only?) offer they received for him was a low first round pick and someone named Anthony Brown 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Njoku sucks. End of story.

Anyone who would take him in a trade is stupid because you will soon be able to pick him up as a FA. No way Cleveland resigns him unless he miraculously  turns into Gronk. The only place you would see a player like him in a trade is the NBA to make the trade work within the cap. 

This.

Njoku is a “receiving” TE with bad hands, who can’t block.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He’s been available in trade for the past 18 months and the best (only?) offer they received for him was a low first round pick and someone named Anthony Brown 

Ahh, my bad T0m. 

I missed the Douglas press conference where he explained that to everyone. ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

You want Ngoku, Hunt, and another player?

LOL you guys are hysterical. On one hand you don’t want to pay Adams, on the other you expect a Kings ransom for him.

Who is the other player you want, Garrett or Mayfield? ?

Ngoku is not a king's ransom

On 7/6/2020 at 8:29 AM, Philc1 said:

Come next trade deadline I think that’s a realistic option 

I don’t see the Baker/OBJ relationship ending well at all

Yeah the browns fans will go crazy. But there is one reason I would not want obj he's a cry baby and a punk and I don't want a Jamal Adams on offense too.

• Upvote 1

On 7/3/2020 at 3:19 PM, David Harris said:

I don’t understand how Njoku has busted- he’s sorta like Vernon Davis where he’s a physical specimen and a smart guy but doesn’t seem to be detail oriented and misses assignments

Reminds me of Ebron. 

• Upvote 1

The Jets should be talking to Jerry about dealing Collins for Jamal. That's the only guy that has come up in rumors that makes sense for the Jets and who I actually want. He's young, under contract, fills a need at RT and O-line in general, very good, healthy, and sends Jamal to a team who he wants to play for and who wants him. 

Trade Jamal to the Cowboys for Collins straight up. If you can pry away a 3rd rounder on top of it, great, if not, that's ok. He clearly doesn't want to be a Jet anymore. 

• Upvote 2

I’d take Njoku and a 2nd for Jamal. Herndon, Njoku, Griffin, Wesco is a good group and Njoku will be used as a purely receiving guy.
So you trade an all pro safety for an injured mediocre tight end who you plan to play out of position and a second rounder that historically has less than a 30 percent chance of contributing for more than a year?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app