Robby Anderson sh*ts on the Jets boa Twitter

15 hours ago, DLJ said:

On Friday afternoon Anderson tweeted that “When u #undrafted a team ain’t taking a chance on you drafting you is taking a chance... They have no risk. No expectations for me to become a four year starter and an impact player #undrafted. And paid me bottom dollar they won that situation #educateyourself.”

Is it me?  Im not seeing this as a case of Anderson shltting on anyone.  All he did was say that using up a draft pick is more of a risk than signing an underfed FA.

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Is it me?  Im not seeing this as a case of Anderson shltting on anyone.  All he did was say that using up a draft pick is more of a risk than signing an underfed FA.

Its you.  

Do you think he posted that as a public service announcement?  He is saying he got taken advantage of.

14 hours ago, Warfish said:

I don't care what Carolina's #2 WR thinks.

Is he a Jet?  No?  Then I wish him nothing but failure.  Want to root for him, go watch the Panthers.

I haven't heard what Samuel or Moore have been posting about. If you are talking Anderson, he may not even start for the Panthers. 

8 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

Its you.  

Do you think he posted that as a public service announcement?  He is saying he got taken advantage of.

Well then show me how saying the bigger risk is drafting a player over signing a player is shltting on the Jets.

Because I dont see it.  

50 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

I dont see how you can see that as anything but sour grapes.   

And I cant see how anyone can see it that way.  Hes saying its a bigger risk involved in drafting a player and I totally agree, cant see how anyone wouldn't.  I'm talking about this comment only, cant get my feelings hurt over something thats true and is applicable to any team, any player, thats all.  If he takes it further and I'm not convinced he won't, hes too dumb not too, then I would be annoyed 

15 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Some of y'all wanted to pay 12+ million dollars per year for this.

Thank you.  During the FA period, I was trying to convince myself we wanted him back at $12M/year.  Now that he's moved on and we picked up Perriman, I'm fine with it, but this video really serves as a good reminder of the 'not so great' side of Anderson's game.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I was a fan of Robby but I’m not sad that he is gone.  Let’s be honest he was very inconsistent.  Some games he showed he might be one of the best deep threats then other games you didn’t even know if he suited up ? 

RA isnt the kind of WR who will go up and fight for the ball.  Doesnt like to do those type of dirty jobs.  He like to run his fly patterns and grab those pretty long plays, doesnt seem to want to do the things it takes to be a really good, overall WR.  I wasn't sad to see him get swapped out with Perriman.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Why?  He doesn't play for us, who cares what he says now?

Because I dont get the need to trash the team that gave you a chance, that paid you nicely and set you up for your deal in Carolina.  

To me you just STFU and move on so if he starts trashing the Jets, especially if he blames QBs, yeah I'd be annoyed.  Wont ruin my day, get me enraged but annoyed by the stupidity involved

16 hours ago, CTM said:

He's saying the jets invested little him and he had a huge ROI via his performance as even a starting caliber player.

Hes not wrong. He didn't owe the Jets anything, it was they who owed him. I'm happy he got paid 

Just pay everybody. Whatever the player feels he deserves, pay him. The salary cap is just a small detail.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

RA isnt the kind of WR who will go up and fight for the ball.  Doesnt like to do those type of dirty jobs.  He like to run his fly patterns and grab those pretty long plays, doesnt seem to want to do the things it takes to be a really good, overall WR.  I wasn't sad to see him get swapped out with Perriman.  

He'd highpoint balls pretty well on deep throws/flys...but anything over the middle he had the alligator arms. Not reliable.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

He'd highpoint balls pretty well on deep throws/flys...but anything over the middle he had the alligator arms. Not reliable.

Agreed.  

He just never had the guts to go up and fight for a ball, make that really tough catch that you need your top guys to make.  

Its why I didnt get some of the crying over his loss.  Perriman is faster, I would assume he can get open for those handful of long plays and cant play any softer over the middle

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Paradis said:

What Jet Fans saw in R.A.. I can't fathom... he was a decent deep threat, and marginal at best in other areas. His contested ball game was as slight as his frame... Most of the time he was a bone head whose ego wrote checks his performance couldn't cash.

I get it though, it's been since Santana Moss that a home grown WR has emerged. Its easy to fall in love with the guy in bunk above you. 

This man @Paradis loves wide receivers almost more than his wife and children. The OG has spoken haha.

Robbie was always more of scrawny deep threat guy. To me he was Jonathan Carter of the Pennington years, but with a much weaker depth chart so instead of being a #4 he was stuck pretending he was a #1

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Despite Perriman's disappointing seasons since being drafted, I see no significant difference at the position.  Perriman with speed and probably more overall talent on a 1 year deal for a lower price is very easy to accept.  And I was a Robby fan and supporter by the way.

• Upvote 2

I dont care what this man child says about the Jets. Its his reality whether we agree or not. My only advice to Robbie at this point would be to find a TRUSTED and experienced financial advisor because the money goes real fast when you are young, spend foolishly, mistakenly view sycophants as friends and accept bad advice.

• Upvote 1

I don’t even understand that twitter post. He’s a #3 WR at best. Deep ball threat which doesn’t fit TB’s game manager play. 
The Jets tried to expand his game with some outs and short passes but the DB’s just took the ball out of his twig arms. He’s getting a good payday for what he does. As far as his tweets go....who cares.

8 hours ago, Losmeister said:

do you sell those mogglez goggles?

Darnold had the fourth-worst passer rating and the worst QBR of any starter in the league last season on deep passes, 

Many of those passes in the video would qualify as a deep pass by the NFL definition.  I've already said Sam is to blame for one of them.  However, the other ones?  Watch them with your own eyes.  They fall in and out of Robby's arms/hands or his 145lbs frame gets outmuscled. This was a pin point deep throw that should have been a catch:

B91C702F-8C69-4C2F-8F71-2F27E0FCC621.jpeg.711a15b6f5e909f41a8f8519ac7a1a49.jpeg

These throws were perfect throws that bounced in and out of his hands or he was out muscled for.  That's why stats don't tell the whole story.  Darnold is not a fantastic deep ball QB, but his numbers would look a lot better if his #1 target wasn't dropping passes like these:C2496172-B68D-4E6F-AFDA-33D9A5160648.jpeg.334c74d55cba13689e947c1a6d973758.jpeg

5E3E4F9A-8F73-4E75-9413-5350D93B4928.jpeg.5b637a24b1282edfa0e4746e15cab0f9.jpeg

CE7C6299-3713-4127-8086-8BB6E9BBCA7C.jpeg.da38369a2044ea93516ea04f09ba4235.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

underthrownm allowed the D to make up 2 yds. RA's coming back for the ball is below avg. 

B91C702F-8C69-4C2F-8F71-2F27E0FCC621.jpeg.711a15b6f5e909f41a8f8519ac7a1a49.jpeg

Defender hand and ball arrives at same time. Not a drop. A contested cathc you want to see made.,C2496172-B68D-4E6F-AFDA-33D9A5160648.jpeg.334c74d55cba13689e947c1a6d973758.jpeg

drop

5E3E4F9A-8F73-4E75-9413-5350D93B4928.jpeg.5b637a24b1282edfa0e4746e15cab0f9.jpeg

poorly placed pass... i catch i'd like to see made....CE7C6299-3713-4127-8086-8BB6E9BBCA7C.jpeg.da38369a2044ea93516ea04f09ba4235.jpeg