PSA- New poster PreeTeenBean- lil help

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Ha. Excellent. The man is already on the Cee Dee train. 

Sorry but it wouldn't  be right if I didn't  do this.

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

I was on the train before the draft before I even knew about him but I did know one thing sam needs a target and lamb is that target I would not hesitate to trade Jamal for lamb.  :) 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, preteenbean said:

I was on the train before the draft before I even knew about him but I did know one thing sam needs a target and lamb is that target I would not hesitate to trade Jamal for lamb.  :) 

Neither would I, buddy.

There are many people here who are going to try to crush this dream of ours (like @More Cowbell) but that's only because they're a bunch of miserable sad sacks. That's not me. Don't listen to them. Don't give up hope.

Anything is possible in this magnificent and beautiful world.

• Sympathy 1

Neither would I, buddy.
There are many people here who are going to try to crush this dream of ours (like [mention=32967]More Cowbell[/mention]) but that's only because they're a bunch of miserable sad sacks. That's not me. Don't listen to them. Don't give up hope.
Anything is possible in this magnificent and beautiful world.

I’ll keep that in mind

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

sooooooo ....
12 is a great age to pick up electric guitar for a kid who started on drums (some of the really good players started that way). 
Advantages:
1. Can play in the same band as Dad
2. Guitar, amp and pedalboard fit nicely in small spaces

not that I have any bias in this regard ...

I’m trying to get him to buy me an electric guitar

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Sympathy 1

16 hours ago, preteenbean said:

I haven't started a thread but I feel we could trade Jamal for lamb and a 2nd or 3rd round pick

Hello young Bean.  Why would Dallas want to trade the pick they coveted and that they have on a relatively cheap salary for the next 4+ years?  Secondly... why would Adams yield a 1st round WR and a pick for Adams?  Give up two inexpensive assets for an expensive one?

Look at it from the Cowboys economic perspective.  CeeDee inexpensive 1st rd pick for 4+ years.  Dak going to get huge contract after 2020.  No way they pay Adams AND give up a pick.  Unrealistic.

• Sympathy 1

On 7/4/2020 at 10:26 PM, jeremy2020 said:

I have informed Child Protective Services of your decision.

II just got back from the Post Office and Greenbean's picture was already on the Most Wanted list for child-cruelty.  Better paint that RV fast. 

On 7/4/2020 at 10:39 PM, The Crusher said:

I’m happy we have a thread that possibly won’t need locking. 

yeah ... but if Greenbean had a young teen daughter there would be a reason to watch out for certain BMW's.  Ive been down that road.  :) 

dude, where the hell is your punctuation?   haha 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/4/2020 at 7:04 PM, GREENBEAN said:

Hey guys, 

Just wanted to let you all know that you will begin to see some posts from a new poster with the name @preteenbean here on JN. This die hard Jets fan happens to be my 12 yr old son.  I finally cracked and allowed the kid who has been asking me to come on here since he was 7 years old to become a JN poster. lol  

He has been looking forward to this day in what feels like his whole life. 

Do me a favor try and keep an eye on him and try to temper some of the ire for what might end up being misinformed opinions. he hangs out with me all day after all.  I'll just get this out now. He's a huge Darnold and... Jamal Adams fan  :)   

@Maxman help me out  hahaha 

Thanks everyone. 

He's a great kid, welcome to the site.

Also Beans that waiver in your email inbox please sign it as soon as possible.  :)

• Haha 1