PSA- New poster PreeTeenBean- lil help

On 7/6/2020 at 7:40 AM, Dcat said:

Hello young Bean.  Why would Dallas want to trade the pick they coveted and that they have on a relatively cheap salary for the next 4+ years?  Secondly... why would Adams yield a 1st round WR and a pick for Adams?  Give up two inexpensive assets for an expensive one?

Ok so the cowboys might not want to give us a pick but remember Dallas is one of the teams Jamal Adams said he won't bug for a contract extension. So not lamb but maybe Micheal gallop I won't mind if we get another wide receiver. And also Jamal is an all pro so you know that he will be a good player. But with lamb you don't know if he's going to be good even though there's a strong chance he will be good, look at perriman he was a former 1st Round pick and he did next to nothing. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, preteenbean said:

Ok so the cowboys might not want to give us a pick but remember Dallas is one of the teams Jamal Adams said he won't bug for a contract extension. So not lamb but maybe Micheal gallop I won't mind if we get another wide receiver.

I just hope the price for Dallas has a premium compared to most other teams.  

• Upvote 1