My Jets Man Cave Unveiling

6 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

So, a woman doesn't currently live in this house, correct?

She’s in the process of moving in actually. We’ve been together for a year next year but she’s a bit further away(about an hour and 30 minute drive)

she’s a teacher so she’s trying to find an open position down this way. She’s actually a big football fan so even though it’s not her team she doesnt mind it haha

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Excellent job though it really sucks that we've have so few superstars that we have to celebrate Boomer and Kerley (though nothing against either).

For the most part I agree. Although Boomer has a big meaning to me so being able to secure that game used Jersey was my “white whale” of realistic authentic game used additions I could get. 

29 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

That’s awesome man. Keep us updated with any new additions!

Thanks man. 

my main hobby is gambling on sports cards. I’m not sure if anyone has an interest in seeing some of those but I do have a nice little collection. 

sadly it’s also made up of a lot of busts from recent rookies as well:

hack

hill

Devin Smith

Jace Amaro

and the list goes on and on haha

but I do have some nice older stuff in addition to Namath Darnold and some others. :)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Great cave.  What section are your season tickets at MetLife Stadium?

SAR I

I don’t have season tickets, and actually have only been to about 6 games total. Someone put the Sanchez ball on eBay and I pounced on it at the time. 

even though he didn’t work out, I look back on Mark probably much More positively then I should