Sign in to follow this  
CTJetsFan

Mehta at it agin - re: Marcus Maye now

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

If Mehta were to be believed... 

Who exactly DOES Gase like? It defies logic that Gase hates every player and every player seems to hate Gase. 

I bet that Manish has a team poster in his office and just throws darts at it to pick the player he features in each article. 

I wouldn't be shocked if there are very few players who like Gase.

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I'll take the word of just 2 future hall of famers (Manning and Gore) known for their relentless work ethics, over 20 journeyman crybabies when it comes to Gase's character/popularity in the locker room. 

Name a single player who has a higher profile than either of those two that's complained about Gase. 

In my experience employing a workforce, the people that work the hardest and arent malcontents tend to view their leadership favorably, while the low hanging fruit constantly complain and blame others for everything. 

That's not even fair.  Gase made Peyton Manning the player he is so how can I counter-argue?

16 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Being liked by the players is bottom of the list of requirements for a coach.

A lot of Pats players probably think Belichick is an a-hole.

I don't care if Gass as likeable, if he wins games.

1 minute ago, Bowles Movement said:

Yep.   Teams that hate their coach and start out 1-7 always come back strong to finish the year.  But the truth is who cares if the players like him if they play for him.

Do you think NE fans are concerned that their players don’t like Belichick???

Ftr, I wrote "I wouldn't be shocked if there are very few players who like Gase."  I never said anything about the team losing games as a result of it.  Though, admittedly, I'm not particularly impressed by what I've seen of Gase so far.

2 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

So what’s your point?  That a good coach should be loved by his players?
Ill judge Gase by how his team performs- what do you think we should judge him on?

His googly moogly eyes.

• Haha 2

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company