Who is your median favorite Jet of all-time?

Maybe I misunderstood? So how about Calvin Pace, Marcus Coleman, Dedric Ward, Bart Scott? 

I thought the o p was asking what the original barometer would be for a standard jet. That's why I initially said Nick Mangold.

But if it's just role players that you mean by median, we've had plenty of Bryan Thomas and Justin McCraphands.. Leonard Williams,  Eric Decker, and my all-time favorite Buster Scrine... God help us all

13 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Maybe I misunderstood? So how about Calvin Pace, Marcus Coleman, Dedric Ward, Bart Scott? 

I thought the o p was asking what the original barometer would be for a standard jet. That's why I initially said Nick Mangold.

But if it's just role players that you mean by median, we've had plenty of Bryan Thomas and Justin McCraphands.. Leonard Williams,  Eric Decker, and my all-time favorite Buster Scrine... God help us all

It's pretty simple.  Take your top 500 or 1,000 favorite Jets of all-time (that number would depend on how long you've been following the team).  Who is the guy right in the middle of that list?  I.E. if you have a top 500, who is # 250?

Brian Cox or Kerry Jenkins. Loved how these guys played with fire. Cox was a guy if he was on the other team, you absolutely hated him, and if he was on yours, he was The Man. Jenkins was 300+ pound of pissed off in the middle of the defense. Had he not gotten injured, oh well. If you could give Q an ounce of that kind of angry controlled rage, he would be an All Pro. 

48 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Brian Cox or Kerry Jenkins. Loved how these guys played with fire. Cox was a guy if he was on the other team, you absolutely hated him, and if he was on yours, he was The Man. Jenkins was 300+ pound of pissed off in the middle of the defense. Had he not gotten injured, oh well. If you could give Q an ounce of that kind of angry controlled rage, he would be an All Pro. 

Kris Jenkins played angry because people kept calling him Kerry. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

Crable may have been too competent to make median but Stan Blinka comes to mind.

The best thing Crable did was after sacking Jim Kelly he grabbed his face mask and repeatedly drove his head into the turf. That was the play where the ref said the QB said something the defensive  player didn't  like so the defensive player gave him the business.  

I don't  think I ever laughed so hard during a game. 

• Post of the Week 1

44 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

The best thing Crable did was after sacking Jim Kelly he grabbed his face mask and repeatedly drove his head into the turf. That was the play where the ref said the QB said something the defensive  player didn't  like so the defensive player gave him the business.  

I don't  think I ever laughed so hard during a game. 

I thought that was Marty Lyons.  Crable may have been invovled in the play, but I thought Lyons is the guy who was giving Kelly the business.

Edit -- found the clip on youtube.  It was Lyons, even though the ref called the penalty on #99.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Lith said:

I thought that was Marty Lyons.  Crable may have been invovled in the play, but I thought Lyons is the guy who was giving Kelly the business.

Edit -- found the clip on youtube.  It was Lyons, even though the ref called the penalty on #99.

You are correct, for some reason I remember  Crable doing that.