More news from Jamal...

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Jamal farted today

Thoughts?

WTF is wrong with him saying this?  Hes explaining why players want to be paid. 

Why would this be a reason to move anyone?  

Another Jamal has to go thread....

Now is not about money but he wants to win... how many different arguments you heard from this guys in a month... he just wants out and became the walking definition of a DISTRACTION

Just now, Drums said:

I don’t really care if he talks about wanting/needing money cause I get it, but unfortunately he literally says it isn’t about money in that post. He wants to go to a winner because he doesn’t know how much time he has left— that is pretty annoying tbh and I don’t know how any fan can support that attitude. 

Youre right, first paragraph it was all about the respect aspect, also fine with me though 

But then like I said earlier, he goes back to the money, the lack of security, how blessed he is, whatever.  

At this point isn't he just talking but its nothing bad, not knocking anyone, anything, making demands, whatever.  

Like I said, Jamal farts, someone starts a thread saying now he has to go, he farted

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Here we go TB12 said:

Now is not about money but he wants to win... how many different arguments you heard about this guys in a month, he is the walking definition of a DISTRACTION

Who's he distracting exactly?  Contract and money talks in the offseason?

You actually think players give a shlt about another player and his contract issues.  Because they dont care, constantly will say that the dont

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Here we go TB12 said:

Now is not about money but he wants to win... how many different arguments you heard from this guys in a month... he just wants out and became the walking definition of a DISTRACTION

So him saying its all about winning is bad and a DISTRACTION?

Which do you want?  

And excuse to start a thread over nothing or him crying about $20 mil per, whatever?  Im thinking this isnt an issue but who knows, maybe im wrong and just wanting to win is a bad thing too

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So him saying its all about winning is bad and a DISTRACTION?

Which do you want?  

And excuse to start a thread over nothing or him crying about $20 mil per, whatever?  Im thinking this isnt an issue but who knows, maybe im wrong and just wanting to win is a bad thing too

You clearly know zero about building a team and a culture... no point to keep arguing... and if you are so pissed with a new Jamal post just skip it, I did not send the post to your personal email

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Here we go TB12 said:

You clearly know zero about building a team and a culture... no point to keep arguing... and if you are so pissed with a new Jamal post just skip it, I did not send the post to your personal email

And you clearly havent followed sports enough to know that players turn a blind eye to another teammates contract issues

No one has gotten nasty over this, its a counter thought by someone who has taken in enough sports to know what is annoying to players and what isnt, thats all

Dont know why a difference of opinion got you upset, I didnt realize that every post and thread has to meet total agreement

14 minutes ago, Warfish said:

He also threw the entire team under the bus.  His "don't have time to keep building..." comment is literally talking about the team, i.e. the players.  He thinks they suck and he can't wait for the team to get better players to replace them.  There is no other way to read that line really.  

No he didnt.  Not wanting to wait for a rebuild is about new talent not saying one single bad word about who's here now.  

I cant direct every word, every sentence and put my ideas of what it could or couldn't mean.

Are there win now ready teams?  Yeah, he named them already.  If the Jets pay him it all changes in a nano second.  None of this is enlightening or new 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

He just said he wants to win and has to be traded to do so...

And the chances of winning under the auspices of a 3 year career that he also mentioned aren't better with some other teams?   Did we not know this?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No he didnt.  Not wanting to wait for a rebuild is about new talent not saying one single bad word about who's here now.  

If you are waiting FOR a rebuild, it means your existing talent is poor.

Take off the blinders my friend, Jamal is no fan of yours, no friend of yours.  He could care less about you.  Or me.  We owe him nothing.

He wants what he wants, that is his right.  I don't have any need to root for him to get it.

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If the Jets pay him it all changes in a nano second.

And if we don't?  We don;t actually have to, after all.  He is under contract.

How much will it take till you're unhappy with him?  If he sits out all of 2020?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Jamal farted today

Thoughts?

Jamal is the asshat tweeting or have you not figured that out?  What other jets player is constantly bleating about something?  We do not pick on them because they keep their mouths shut.

He's a 100% phony tool of a player, can;t wait until he and his 60 tackles an .666 ints per year are gone.

Don;t want the fan base to pick on Jamal?  Call him up and tell him to just stop tweeting, instagramming et etc etc

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

So is it about the financial security or about wanting to play for a win-now team?  That post is very confusing.

Jamal can't seem to get his story straight.  He acts like the Jets are disrespecting him, meanwhile after a loss Jamal is the first guy in front of a mic separating himself from his teammates saying "yeah we lost but I'm a winner."

This guy is young and immature, bottom line.

• Upvote 2

Link?

Says a lot of stupid shlt, but hes never come close to saying this.

Read the OP...

"Time waits for no man or women! I don't have time to keep building! I just want to WIN. I Don't know when it's going to be my last play or day!"

Translation: "I don't see myself winning with this team, so I want to go to a better one."

• Upvote 1

Jamal farted today

Thoughts?

Again his beef isn’t with the Jets then, it’s with his fellow members of the NFLPA that negotiated the last CBA.  He can’t see that, and apparently neither do you.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Warfish said:

If you are waiting FOR a rebuild, it means your existing talent is poor.

Take off the blinders my friend, Jamal is no fan of yours, no friend of yours.  He could care less about you.  Or me.  We owe him nothing.

He wants what he wants, that is his right.  I don't have any need to root for him to get it.

And if we don't?  We don;t actually have to, after all.  He is under contract.

How much will it take till you're unhappy with him?  If he sits out all of 2020?

No it means we need players to take another or next step and more talent.  

Nowhere does it say anyone is crap.

its nothing new, nothing we don't say here.  But it's more Jamal, Jamal all day, every day.  

Like I said, let's look deep into these tweets

ill get unhappy with him when his talking does upset teammates. Like I said they don't care about any of this.  I've already heard QW talk about what a great leader he is this offseason.  When o hear otherwise then it changes.  And if he stops being our best player or goes from a top SS into a liability.  Kind of what it all should be about.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, King P said:

Honestly, seeing him rile up the fanbase kind of makes me want to see him keep talking and tweeting. It's quite entertaining 

^^^^ This... 100%

There’s nothing more fun here on JN than laughing at the people who cry about Jamal’s online “whining”...

They get so upset they can’t wait to go online and whine about him whining in a different thread each day.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1