More news from Jamal...

5 minutes ago, nico002 said:

When you are a top 10 pick you are agreeing to join a losing organization. Your company analogy is what you used to justify your defense of Adams. It is a contradictory reverse logic argument that makes no sense. You are the only dumbass here. 

brian regan what GIF

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

@JiF   yes, the selling of the soul for SBIII is something I have sworn by as well....

I'm pretty sure he not only sold his soul but also any future success for the Jets and the eternal suffering of all Jets Fans.

The Devil got a great deal on that one.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I've been a Jets for 40 years, he's right. We're are a terribly run organization.  He's a greedy jackass and the Jets suck.  Both things can be true at the same time.  I disagree with idea the Jamal Adams cant change a game but not really sure what any of this has to do with grown men acting like drama queens over a 20 year olds social media account. 

Totally disagree.  Look I’ve criticized the Jets plenty of times but no I don’t think it’s a sh*tty organization with no hope.  I’m sorry but Jamal is not a game changer.  We are 16-32 since we drafted him. I’m not saying he had to carry the team but he honestly doesn’t greatly impact the game to help us win.  He is very talented but just not as great as he thinks he is 

• Sympathy 1

19 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

And the chances of winning under the auspices of a 3 year career that he also mentioned aren't better with some other teams?   Did we not know this?

That stat is because a lot of players don't have the talent to stay at the Pro level. Hell Jachai Polite's career lasted 15 minutes if that..

16 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Totally disagree.  Look I’ve criticized the Jets plenty of times but no I don’t think it’s a sh*tty organization with no hope.  I’m sorry but Jamal is not a game changer.  We are 16-32 since we drafted him. I’m not saying he had to carry the team but he honestly doesn’t greatly impact the game to help us win.  He is very talented but just not as great as he thinks he is 

Not sure how you can totally disagree with the Jets being a terrible organization but maybe we have different standards.  Blaming Jamal Adams for the Jets record since he's been here is silly.  Nobody plays all 3 levels of the field like Jamal Adams, so it's also silly to say he doesnt make an impact on the game.  

And again, none of this has anything to do with grown men overreacting to a 20 year old posting something on social media. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

Not sure how you can totally disagree with the Jets being a terrible organization but maybe we have different standards.  Blaming Jamal Adams for the Jets record since he's been here is silly.  Nobody plays all 3 levels of the field like Jamal Adams, so it's also silly to say he doesnt make an impact on the game.  

And again, none of this has anything to do with grown men overreacting to a 20 year old posting something on social media. 

I’m just being objective.  I never said the Jets were a great organization.  Like I’ve said I’ve have complained about how they run things many times.  However we finally have a GM who knows what he is doing and things are looking better.  As for Jamal I’m just being fair.  Obviously you are a bigtime fan of his do you think he is one of the best players in the league lol.  I admit he is very talented but he likes to compare himself to Brady and Donald which is downright hilarious 

On 7/8/2020 at 10:06 AM, Lurker89 said:

I agree it's all much ado about nothing.

For some people this is a place to go argue with people for sport, troll for fun, or just crack jokes, myself included. 70%-80% of my posts fit in those categories. 

Jamal is the flavor of the off-season. Love him/hate him, keep him/ dump him. So on an so forth for eternity.

I can agree that Jamal's play is valuable and that I just don't like the dude. I've said it before, I don't have to like all our players to want them to be here if they are helping us win. I have different problems with other players such as a Tyreek Hill type, don't like him and I wouldn't personally root for him but I'm not kicking him out of bed for Stephen Hill. Same goes for Jamal to a degree I'm not going to personally root for him but I'd rather we not trade him for a conditional 5th.

And thats my biggest peeve.  Dont like the guy, dont like his antics or his mouth thats fine but don't tell me he cant play off the line or that he's a glorified IL.  

Hes a really good player, unfortunately one of too few right now.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF, I thought we were past this.

The Jets are becoming a respectable organization because of Joe Douglas.  Adams can't, or won't, see that because he only sees things through the lens of someone who is the center of the Universe.  

Jamal Adams is going to one day be viewed as the posterboy for the "past Jets":  The ones who would draft a narcissistic box Safety at # 6 overall.  The new Jets won't cater to that kind of person.  We don't negotiate with terrorists.

He's also simultaneously trashing his teammates.

What a guy.

Its increasingly apparent that the ones who complain the most dont even know what Jamals worth to a team is never mind the actual position he plays.

Its hard to keep up with your many Jamal spins.  I've read your posts where you claim he cant cover, is a liability.  Then after saying stop, he may be a pain but hes a player, I've read the 180 degree versions where you claim you've never complained about his play.  Now its another 180, its hard to keep up with your 1,000s of Jamal rants 

Whats with this we dont negotiate with terrorists nonsense? 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

That stat is because a lot of players don't have the talent to stay at the Pro level. Hell Jachai Polite's career lasted 15 minutes if that..

I understant that stat but its the one that is constantly floated around.  I agree a large contingent are out because they dont have the talent to stick around but a large group are also gone from the NFL due to injuries.  That can happen at any time.  I dont think Jamal has any fear of losing his job due to talent, but he can blow a knee at any given moment

But I'll tell you you this, his father had his career shot down by a knee injury in year two so I would be really aware of how quick it all can change.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I proved that to be a false statement weeks ago.  

You're falling back into your old ways when it comes to Jamal, JiF.  Makes me sad.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

I understant that stat but its the one that is constantly floated around.  I agree a large contingent are out because they dont have the talent to stick around but a large group are also gone from the NFL due to injuries.  That can happen at any time.  I dont think Jamal has any fear of losing his job due to talent, but he can blow a knee at any given moment

But I'll tell you you this, his father had his career shot down by a knee injury in year two so I would be really aware of how quick it all can change.

I agree especially knee injuries but if you check the most dangerous sports in the world American football is 25th.. https://www.tiebreaker.com/deadliest-sports-on-earth-ranked/

This is simple. Jamal isn't getting the reaction he wants (a trade) so he is going to keep jawing off every few days under the incredibly naive and childish belief that if he squeaks enough while stamping his foot, he will get his cookie.

To me, JD is doing exactly the right thing.  Utterly ignoring it.  It's just a player having a hissy fit because he wants a cookie.  Too bad, Jamal.

Until preseason starts up, there's no reason to engage in any way.  Eventually, the Internet will tire of it too and nobody will pay attention.  There are simply far bigger issues out there right now for Jamal to get any traction on this as long as the Jets ignore him.

You can choose to enjoy the drama, but as long as it's all one-sided, it's ultimately harmless.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Jamal isn't getting the reaction he wants (a trade)

I’d disagree with this point in that I think the reaction Jamal expected was for the fanbase and his teammates to be on his side in this and now the fans are trolling the sh*t out of him and his teammates can’t wait for him to leave 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I proved that to be a false statement weeks ago.  

You're falling back into your old ways when it comes to Jamal, JiF.  Makes me sad.

You ain’t proved sh*t, boi!   I tell the truth like it is.  You just can’t handle it 

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2020 at 12:20 PM, JiF said:

Was Mac not a professional? lol  You were celebrating having the clowns out and having the professionals in the last time there was a regime change.  Big Mac was referred by Casserly and Wolfe, real Football executives.  You have a short/selective memory.

Benefit of what doubt?  If Jamal wants to leave because he doesnt like the organization and thinks they suck, cool.  More power to him.  Until further notice, his opinion has merit.  While you think just having Joe Douglas here makes the Jets legit, I think most will wait to see if he can win first but hey, you do you.  All good. 

Jamal is a punk.  He's a me first diva.  He's not a leader.  I disagree with his approach.  That said, I have no problem with him wanting to leave the Jets if he's not happy here.  I have left companies for similar reasons.  Unfortunately for Jamal, in his profession, it's not that easy.

The problem is that JAMAL has 2 more years on a contract he signed. He is nothing but a narcissistic phony who is in a nonessential position and has no leverage. I hope JD does nothing with him until his contract is up and let him holdout or play under his contract. If the Jets were in any way going to give him an extension, I believe by his behavior he has destroyed that option.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

On 7/8/2020 at 8:10 AM, Jet Nut said:

Half of what I'm saying is just to make a point.  I dont care if someone dislikes him.  I dont care if someone wants to trade him.  Its the wasted space and the same old threads at almost every tweet, dissecting every word, looking for something negative and then the same people spewing the same hate of the guy for the 35th time.  How many posts do you think 80 has saying the same thing over and over and over again?  

I'm guessing 80.  

On 7/8/2020 at 4:33 PM, T0mShane said:

I’d disagree with this point in that I think the reaction Jamal expected was for the fanbase and his teammates to be on his side in this and now the fans are trolling the sh*t out of him and his teammates can’t wait for him to leave 

• Upvote 1