Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Brown

Revisiting Sam Darnold and Patrick Mahomes Seeing Ghosts !!!

Hmmmmmmm first I tried to put up a video on Sam Darnold seeing Ghosts and many folks took me to TASK for even posting... as if posting a video on the topic is somehow an attack on Sam Darnold, which it certainly was not!  (We need to see how Darnold is developing!)

Indeed I wanted to show that the term seeing "Ghosts" coming from a Quality QB was normal, what it means and happens to EVERYONE!

So here is a video that Mahomes the 1/2 Billion Dollar Man has seen Ghosts too!

Enjoy!!

Let's go Jets!!

• Upvote 1

Wait 

people thought he meant spirits?

lol

41 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hmmmmmmm first I tried to put up a video on Sam Darnold seeing Ghosts and many folks took me to TASK for even posting... as if posting a video on the topic is somehow an attack on Sam Darnold, which it certainly was not!  (We need to see how Darnold is developing!)

Indeed I wanted to show that the term seeing "Ghosts" coming from a Quality QB was normal, what it means and happens to EVERYONE!

So here is a video that Mahomes the 1/2 Billion Dollar Man has seen Ghosts too!

Enjoy!!

Let's go Jets!!

There’s one thing Darnold has in common with Mahomes... they’re both young QBs.

Aside from that... there isn’t a lot.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, CB!  I hadn't seen that video (I was at the "ghosts" game and couldn't bear to watch anything associated with it afterward), and it does a great job of explaining things.

• Upvote 1

A phenomenal video that backs up my claim that Gase called one of the single worst games in coaching history that night.

We have absolutely f*cked Sam by tying him to that joker.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

A phenomenal video that backs up my claim that Gase called one of the single worst games in coaching history that night.

We have absolutely f*cked Sam by tying him to that joker.

It was bad all around that night.  Plus that was when he was recovering from mono because he looked out of it.  Obviously I was never a fan of the Gase hire but between the awful oline and lack of weapons it was tough to get much done.  He has to prove himself this year though because like you said we can’t afford to screw up our young QB straight Years

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

There’s one thing Darnold has in common with Mahomes... they’re both young QBs.

Aside from that... there isn’t a lot.

Hmmmmmm did you watch the video?

But right now, other than some off platform throws, you are generally correct.

• Upvote 2

I still don't like it when a player makes a comment like that. It shows weakness. And players and coaches should never show weakness to their opponents, it just provides the opponents and their fans with confidence. 

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Jets723 said:

It was bad all around that night.  Plus that was when he was recovering from mono because he looked out of it.  Obviously I was never a fan of the Gase hire but between the awful oline and lack of weapons it was tough to get much done.  He has to prove himself this year though because like you said we can’t afford to screw up our young QB straight Years

Mono wasn’t an issue the week before against the cowboys.

Sam was already at a disadvantage going against that defense and Belichick, and Gase did literally nothing to help the situation. This is why he is an adult ******* coach.

4 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Mono wasn’t an issue the week before against the cowboys.

Sam was already at a disadvantage going against that defense and Belichick, and Gase did literally nothing to help the situation. This is why he is an adult ******* coach.

Thats good for the Dallas game but mono takes 8 or so weeks to cure, he was feeling it both games for sure.

Bad enough they were playing a far superior team, that was on a roll and we had nothing to combat what the Pats were doing.  

• Upvote 2

Didnt Mahomes throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs? lol

It’s going to be interesting to see where they’re both at 10-15 years from now. The top 2 young QB talents and I hope they win multiple Superbowls