Minesweeper Mafia Sign-Ups *Dear God, No* [CLOSED]

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Alternatively, I can make this an open set-up. I'd rather not, but if the over-whelming majority of people would like that, then I'll consider it.

Upvote this post if you'd like an open-setup

Downvote it if you don't

Usually I don't like open setups.  But lately games have had too much tinfoiling due to setup discussion.  Perhaps an open setup will help, especially for some of the newer players.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Usually I don't like open setups.  But lately games have had too much tinfoiling due to setup discussion.  Perhaps an open setup will help, especially for some of the newer players.

Personally, I think it'd be better (and more fun to watch) as a traditional hidden setup, but it's an option if enough people want it. It won't be a super-complicated game, though.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Personally, I think it'd be better (and more fun to watch) as a traditional hidden setup, but it's an option if enough people want it. It won't be a super-complicated game, though.

Gotcha.  Then in that case, close that setup!  I'll change my vote.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I can agree with this so whatever you think is best Spoot

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Min?sw??p?r Mafia!

This won't be as deep (or good) as Barry's game, but it's something. As far as balancing issues go, I've learned from my first game that less is more, so it'll be simpler in terms of role distribution. It will be a bit different, though. Not quite "Verbal's Kingmaker" different, but not exactly traditional Mafia style either. This is a setup I've been mulling over for awhile now, and it's the one I asked if anyone wanted to help me balance. Well, there were no takers (besides Nyn, who said she would, but wanted to be able to play it) so, **** it, it's happening now. Deal with it. If a different game, that may or not be balanced, is not your thing, then don't sign up. I reserve the right to modkill whiny bitches -- Gata-BOT style.

Just remember: you all had a chance to stop this.

evil laugh gremlins GIF

Sign-up List:

1. Fapper Dan
  2. Cocky-B
  3. Magic-8 Dud
  4. they see me Ballin they hatin'
  5. Jvill never lynch me
  6. Dicey-spoony
  7. Jiggity-jiggity-JiF
  8. ED-209
  9. Tiny Balls
  10. Dr. Crushlove