Pat McAfee Show

Some of you may already be aware but the dude is hysterical.  Lots of stories from when he was playing.  If you do a search on youtube my favorites are the ones where he talks about Adrian Peterson, his trip with the  colts to england and his call from the gm of the colts before they drafted him, but the reason I started this thread is his 2020 draft special.  He had Aaron Rodgers on early in the draft as a guest and we all know what happened at the end of the first round.  If you are bored and in need of some good football stories I would def check out the favorites I listed.  The 2020 draft is 4 hours long and I had it playing while i was working but the others are only about 8 minutes long if I remember correctly.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Fun fact: before mono/Dallas game he thought Sam Darnold was trash. He probably still does.

interesting, I have not heard much about him evaluate players, mostly just jokes and stories is what i have heard.

• Upvote 1