Jon Gruden on Allegiant Stadium: 'Greatest thing I've ever seen'

I like the fact that it seats 65K.  The fans will probably be very close to the action.  Met life was a huge downgrade from Giant stadium in terms of watching an actual football game.  It was built to collect lots of revenue at the expense of most of the fans.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, section314 said:

You may be right, but let me ask you this.....if Wellington Mara wanted to build that stadium for the Giants, does the deal get done?

No.  
It was politicians looking for kick backs.  Doesn’t make a difference who the owners were.  As for the stadium, influx of revenue to the city would be the same no matter which team built the stadium 

38 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I like the fact that it seats 65K.  The fans will probably be very close to the action.  Met life was a huge downgrade from Giant stadium in terms of watching an actual football game.  It was built to collect lots of revenue at the expense of most of the fans.  

Giants stadium and Met Life seat about the same.  Intramural room in aisles, leg room, extra wide walk ways, lots more food court space made for a bigger stadium and yes backed up some levels from where it was.  Hugely overrated IMO, I never felt it was a huge downgrade when I sat in my seats the first time. 

1 hour ago, section314 said:

You may be right, but let me ask you this.....if Wellington Mara wanted to build that stadium for the Giants, does the deal get done?

No.  The City of New York doesn’t care about either team.  The west side property was too valuable to give away for nothing.  

SAR I

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

WSS was a joke, was a turkey that was never going to happen as the Olympics were never coming to Manhattan.  Woody spent a few million to get free land in Manhattan as any businessman would, lay a few bucks on that long shot, why not.

SAR I

Once the IOC picked London over NYC it was over

On 7/11/2020 at 8:16 AM, Raideraholic said:

No need to hawk ticket sales, as everything is sold out. One of the  NFL  hottest tickets around.     First class facilities ( headquarters and Stadium) for a  first class organization.

Now time to bring a championship to Vegas.

I fear for chucky being in LV.  Guys has a terrible drinking problem.