Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Post count comparison:

• Nyn (said pre-game she'd be low activity):  43
  • Jvill (usually on the lower activity side in games):  20
  • Ape (on vacation):  14
  • Smash:  6
  • Stark (not playing in this game):  4

lol.

Has Jvill revealed ? 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Unvote vote Barry

Acting blood thirsty and he pinged like he knows more about mechanics than the rest of us.

I'm definitely blood thirsty. This is the fifth day of the game and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

if speculating about how minesweeper game might work based on the one thing that has happened so far pings, then good vote.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm definitely blood thirsty. This is the fifth day of the game and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

if speculating about how minesweeper game might work based on the one thing that has happened so far pings, then good vote.

crazy ex girlfriend cxg415 GIF

46 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

good point. btw, what's up with jitters? He's barely posting and not demanding answers from everyone d1. 

the warriors play GIF

Just waiting for jvill to die haha. Also i am having fun watching jif be tortured

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

trying to get the ball rolling.

wlt: drums, jvill, gata

my only town read is JC so far

Who are your top 3?

Ok explain the case on all of them 

I think your voting patterns aren't consistent you voted JV, Me, JIF, Dice, Drums

Do you think we're all scum ?

That's not really getting the ball rolling especially when you're just dropping votes and scapegoating with the let's kill somebody line

Unvote vote barry

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Ok explain the case on all of them 

I think your voting patterns aren't consistent you voted JV, Me, JIF, Dice, Drums

Do you think we're all scum ?

That's not really getting the ball rolling especially when you're just dropping votes and scapegoating with the let's kill somebody line

Unvote vote barry

I don't think you know what scapegoating means but anyway

I voted JV because let's lynch JV D1. Still willing to drop that hammer.

Voted you because you pinged a little - and I already explained it. You rudely laughed at me and it hurt my feelings.

Voted JiF because he's a dick in a box. I think there could be some information to be gained by removing him.

Voted dice because he was the second leading train - no other reason.

Voted drums because he's not playing D1 like he normally does. When I pushed him on it his answer was goofy. He's my #1 scum read, so there's my vote. 

Also

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't think you know what scapegoating means but anyway

I voted JV because let's lynch JV D1. Still willing to drop that hammer.

Voted you because you pinged a little - and I already explained it. You rudely laughed at me and it hurt my feelings.

Voted JiF because he's a dick in a box. I think there could be some information to be gained by removing him.

Voted dice because he was the second leading train - no other reason.

Voted drums because he's not playing D1 like he normally does. When I pushed him on it his answer was goofy. He's my #1 scum read, so there's my vote. 

Also

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

But stark isn't playing lol ?‍♀️

Top 3 town: Barry, CTM, 80

Barry is forcing action. Something I typically do but I want to get this jvill thing over with. If it really isn't going to happen I'll get more serious

CTM didn't want to lynch jvill at first and I think that was because he said he thought Spoot probably roled Jvill up knowing he'd get lynched

80 just seems townie (Sorry Nyn)

No scum reads yet unless you count the possibility of Jif being scum but I think that needs to develop a little 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

Top 3 town: Barry, CTM, 80

Barry is forcing action. Something I typically do but I want to get this jvill thing over with. If it really isn't going to happen I'll get more serious

CTM didn't want to lynch jvill at first and I think that was because he said he thought Spoot probably roled Jvill up knowing he'd get lynched

80 just seems townie (Sorry Nyn)

No scum reads yet unless you count the possibility of Jif being scum but I think that needs to develop a little 

Ok so are you going to change it up now?

What are your thoughts on Dice & Jif's (gif obsession?)

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

You fat bastard 

No. You, three month of highly nutrient dense birdseed bars, fat redneck southern barbecue trek and banging fat hillbilly woman has decimated your self esteem and at this point any positive body image,  pretty sure you have the body density of @Pac Sans the fat muscle. Your basically a giant blob of LDL at this point. So, killing you would be an act of kindness so you can drag your bulbous ass to the YMCA and get onto the elliptical and start the trek back to anemic skeletal hippie. Good luck pal, we are all rooting for you. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Ok so are you going to change it up now?

What are your thoughts on Dice & Jif's (gif obsession?)

No I’m waiting for jvill but I’ve still been reading, so those are my thoughts. It has been pretty boring just sitting back so if it is time, it is time, but it would be nice to just lynch jvill so we don’t have to deal with this every day 1

It is obvious something is up with jif so if it comes down to town agreeing to lynch him to see what’s up, I’ll vote there

Someone made a good catch on Dice jumping on the jvill train and going against his usual style but I don’t know how to read him and I’ve seen him get mislynched a lot.