Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Jvill came off way more desperate in the beginning of this game than he did last game for just being VT. And by that I mean he was looking for any train he could this time

The last time he was also very defiant about the whole lynch jvill D1 thing and insisted he'd self hammer if it got to L1. This game he's explicitly stated he isn't doing that. I'm just pointing out another difference in his approach, questionable whether it's alignment indicative.

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The last time he was also very defiant about the whole lynch jvill D1 thing and insisted he'd self hammer if it got to L1. This game he's explicitly stated he isn't doing that. I'm just pointing out another difference in his approach, questionable whether it's alignment indicative.

Yeah I agree and I think maybe he took this threat more seriously. It's just going to be a nuisance until the lynch happens though

Un-Official Votecount -- Day 1

Jvill -- 80, Drums, Dice, Smash, CTM, JIF (6)

Ape -- Crusher (1)

Dice -- Nyn, Jvill (2)

CTM -- JC (1)

80 -- Ballin (1)

Barry -- Ape, Gata (2)

Drums -- Barry (1)

Jvill is at L-2!!

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@jvill 51 what about u?

Top 4: Dice ..... you, Drums ...... JiF

Dice I’ve explained.

You: vote hopping/bloodthirsty, no reason  for the vote on Dice beyond him being the second leading train, weird question to Ballin about why he wasn’t following his scum tactics last game. Ape also raised a good point about you potentially knowing more about game mechanics. I will say that I always struggle to read you though, and all of the above (with the exception of maybe Ape’s point) could just be you trying to get the game going.

Drums: Just not paying his typical game. I had expected him to change up his scum game but the one time he’s been scum has been similar to this. I expected his response when you questioned him to be that he’s trying to switch up after last game when his tactics got him run up. I’d rather wait and see what happens here though, I think he’s a town asset when he starts pushing buttons.

JiF: would be a purely information vote. If we go this direction, as VT I should be the one to hammer.

51 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't think you know what scapegoating means but anyway

I voted JV because let's lynch JV D1. Still willing to drop that hammer.

Voted you because you pinged a little - and I already explained it. You rudely laughed at me and it hurt my feelings.

Voted JiF because he's a dick in a box. I think there could be some information to be gained by removing him.

Voted dice because he was the second leading train - no other reason.

Voted drums because he's not playing D1 like he normally does. When I pushed him on it his answer was goofy. He's my #1 scum read, so there's my vote. 

Also

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

Wait... nothing has happened, but you have rationale for every spastic vote you cast?

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Dice I’ve explained.

You: vote hopping/bloodthirsty, no reason  for the vote on Dice beyond him being the second leading train, weird question to Ballin about why he wasn’t following his scum tactics last game. Ape also raised a good point about you potentially knowing more about game mechanics. I will say that I always struggle to read you though, and all of the above (with the exception of maybe Ape’s point) could just be you trying to get the game going.

Drums: Just not paying his typical game. I had expected him to change up his scum game but the one time he’s been scum has been similar to this. I expected his response when you questioned him to be that he’s trying to switch up after last game when his tactics got him run up. I’d rather wait and see what happens here though, I think he’s a town asset when he starts pushing buttons.

JiF: would be a purely information vote. If we go this direction, as VT I should be the one to hammer.

Don’t be mad but at this point you need to die today. Plus, you know you want it! 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I haven't noticed this pattern. Can you give more details about what you're referring to?

Can't tell if you're joking...

He is usually all over the place D1 but this game I think he's stuck to CTM the whole time. 

20 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don’t remember doing that at all

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Dice I’ve explained.

Pretty weak case on me when I have explicitly said, multiple times before the game started, that I was not going to come out of the gates crazy like last game and you know this, but if that's your read, weak.

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No. You, three month of highly nutrient dense birdseed bars, fat redneck southern barbecue trek and banging fat hillbilly woman has decimated your self esteem and at this point any positive body image,  pretty sure you have the body density of @Pac Sans the fat muscle. Your basically a giant blob of LDL at this point. So, killing you would be an act of kindness so you can drag your bulbous ass to the YMCA and get onto the elliptical and start the trek back to anemic skeletal hippie. Good luck pal, we are all rooting for you. 

Gyms are still closed in nj. For my safety 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Drums said:

No I’m waiting for jvill but I’ve still been reading, so those are my thoughts. It has been pretty boring just sitting back so if it is time, it is time, but it would be nice to just lynch jvill so we don’t have to deal with this every day 1

It is obvious something is up with jif so if it comes down to town agreeing to lynch him to see what’s up, I’ll vote there

Someone made a good catch on Dice jumping on the jvill train and going against his usual style but I don’t know how to read him and I’ve seen him get mislynched a lot. 

I’m not sure how I feel about this ‘waiting for jville’ talk. Like it’s a forgone conclusion that you’re willing to go with, but not actually saying he’s scummy.

Really gets pingy when you act like dice voting him was an opportunistic vote on a townie. Like your seeding some things based on knowing alignments.

This is the first really nuanced thing I’m seeing.

unvote vote drums

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not sure how I feel about this ‘waiting for jville’ talk. Like it’s a forgone conclusion that you’re willing to go with, but not actually saying he’s scummy.

Really gets pingy when you act like dice voting him was an opportunistic vote on a townie. Like your seeding some things based on knowing alignments.

This is the first really nuanced thing I’m seeing.

unvote vote drums

Not sure how you take what I said and turn it into me saying his vote was opportunistic and that I am seeding anything. I said he gets mislynched all of the time so I don't really see it.