Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

13 hours ago, Drums said:

Top 3 town: Barry, CTM, 80

Barry is forcing action. Something I typically do but I want to get this jvill thing over with. If it really isn't going to happen I'll get more serious

CTM didn't want to lynch jvill at first and I think that was because he said he thought Spoot probably roled Jvill up knowing he'd get lynched

80 just seems townie (Sorry Nyn)

No scum reads yet unless you count the possibility of Jif being scum but I think that needs to develop a little 

Are you not active because you said that you weren’t going to be or you just wanted to get the Jvill lynch over?  Which one is it?  

You have CTM as town because he said Spoot might have roled Jville up?  Usually these things are done randomly unless I’m missing something so I don’t like this explanation. 

Jvill came off way more desperate in the beginning of this game than he did last game for just being VT. And by that I mean he was looking for any train he could this time

I would think so.  When you have half the game wanting to lynch you for the idiotic reason of just wanting to see him lynched for the first time and this is increasing in popularity game after game.  I would think Jvill would come off more desperate.  It is a stupid reason to lynch someone and this seems very contrived as if you’re trying to paint a narrative as scummy when it is easily plausible for the situation he was in.  

Yeah I agree and I think maybe he took this threat more seriously. It's just going to be a nuisance until the lynch happens though

Also, anyone else think it's weird JC didn't even vote Jvill once this game? Guy would usually jump all over that.

I don’t notice this at all from JC.  The games I played with him he’s usually an independent voter who doesn’t usually go with the crowd.  Can you explain this more?

13 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I haven't noticed this pattern. Can you give more details about what you're referring to?

Barry calls it out.  

Can't tell if you're joking...

He is usually all over the place D1 but this game I think he's stuck to CTM the whole time. 

This is weak answer here but I don’t believe Barry follows up.  I don’t see JC as this type of player.  Maybe I’m wrong.  Can others comment on this?

In regards to Jif, it sucks that he “possibly” can only post gifs.  I miss the it’s D1 and I already caught scum and this is too easy posts.

I do remember minesweeper on my original computer but never played it.  Is there possibly a trigger for him to be able to post regularly?

I know someone mentioned not to speculate about alignment with this but I find it hard to believe that he would be scum if that is all he can post.  

Also would be right up Jifs alley too if he were scum and they win so he can brag about how he lead scum to victory only posting Gifs and that he’s the greatest to ever walk the planet.  I do not agree with this it just crossed my mind.  

9 hours ago, GATA said:

Yes but usually what's trapped are bombs the blank cells are empty so based on what you're suggesting why do you want to run a train you've been trying to lead on JIF knowing he can also be a bomb

Barry’s running a train on Jif.  Noice.  

9 hours ago, GATA said:

I don't think that's what he's saying not like I don't have my suspicions on Barry

His game play was what led me to vote him

but you were also practically pushing ppl to jump on JV 

This could mean you knowingly asked or quoted ppl to jump on that mine. 

Playing devils advocate I see both your points not sure if both scum but I think one of you might be 

If you're trying to buss each other that will also come out eventually

Not a fan of the bold.  You’re putting in the air that scum knew Jvill was a secret bomb even if you do phrase it as “this could mean”. 

I don’t like 80 trying so hard to get Jvill lynched but he’s been out front on that movement for a while now so I don’t see that statement as helpful given the situation.  

14 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I refused to vote Jvill since his train started till the end of it. There were at least two worthy lynches in dice and drums imo and I said as much. So nice shading.

I'm not going to apologize for wanting  scum lynched over some dumb lulz sh*t you guys got going on with Jvill. I like Jvill, I think he's a good player and he wouldn't be at the top of my list to lynch for no actual reason. It doesn't even entertain me like offing you, Verbal or Nolder early on. So why on earth would I go stupid and join that mess?

Oh wait, right, I wouldn't.

I guess it should come as no surprise that I need to defend the fact that I was actively looking to scumhunt. Flogging will be administered.

JN mafia at it's best, for sure. lol

Maybe now people will realize following your train of thought will always lead to a train wreck. 

Here's hoping.

I'm ignoring you, fwiw

No no gata. 

It makes more sense to go after the people who weren't joining in on the dumbness vs the ones who were egging it on. Don't you see???

(yes I am laughing right now. Pretty damn hard)

I have to go to bed. But seriously.... guys.... get a grip.

table flip GIF

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Well yeah, your scum, scum knows who town is. Not rocket science. You danced around hammering him and then backed off last minute, because you started to believe him? Cool story bro!! Honestly I didn’t care if he was  town or not, I used him to catch you. I’ll trade one town for one scum every time. Wouldn’t you? 

mc hammer dancing GIF

yonic GIF

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, BallinPB said:

In regards to Jif, it sucks that he “possibly” can only post gifs.  I miss the it’s D1 and I already caught scum and this is too easy posts.

I do remember minesweeper on my original computer but never played it.  Is there possibly a trigger for him to be able to post regularly?

I know someone mentioned not to speculate about alignment with this but I find it hard to believe that he would be scum if that is all he can post.  

Also would be right up Jifs alley too if he were scum and they win so he can brag about how he lead scum to victory only posting Gifs and that he’s the greatest to ever walk the planet.  I do not agree with this it just crossed my mind.  

goat GIF

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Not a fan of the bold.  You’re putting in the air that scum knew Jvill was a secret bomb even if you do phrase it as “this could mean”. 

I don’t like 80 trying so hard to get Jvill lynched but he’s been out front on that movement for a while now so I don’t see that statement as helpful given the situation.  

Based on the verbs secret bomb victim yes 

again it’s not ? confirmed yet it’s only N1 

but based on OP and the verbiage yes that’s what I think 

On 7/13/2020 at 9:31 AM, GATA said:

To pop his virgin cherry 

Unlock 80 I've been trying to pop that cherry 2 games now.

Gata you seemed to want to Lynch him quite badly. When the Lynch for Jvill was going down, you were on Barry. You even pointed out that he talked about lynching Jvill but then didn't want to hammer. How are you different?

As in, can't the same argument be made against you? Is Barry still your top scum read?

You also had a really silly debate with Barry about if Jvill was fear mongering 

• Upvote 1