Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I said what I didnt like about you. If you read my posts you know.

I do wonder however why you're not questioning the same thing irt the other leans I gave. Hmm?

Just interested in your case on me since I am town. 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Barry

I'm suss on smash being quiet 

& Dice (based on what Nyn said I'd like to take a better look on him as well) 

Seriously I am busy and I just hurt my back pretty bad so my time sitting at the computer will be limited 

29 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Seriously I am busy and I just hurt my back pretty bad so my time sitting at the computer will be limited 

Smashie Pooh I'm sorry to hear that I was just wondering why you were so quiet 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Feel better, man. I've been dealing with some of that lately, too. I know how much it can suck.

The night air was cool and still, and there was nary a cloud in sight to usurp the moon's light, granting the whole world to be bathed in its pale glow. This atmosphere lent a particular mood to the watchmen on deck who was keeping a close eye on someone. The clear vision and calmness of the night eased his nerves... but perhaps a bit, too much. The figure coming up behind him took him wholly by surprise. He had only but a second to comprehend and recognize the cold, hard feeling of the barrel of the .22 pressed against his skull, and it was the last thing to pass through his mind. His lifeless body was thrown overboard, and given as food to the sharks.

Smash -- Town Watcher has been killed

• Upvote 1

*Beep* ... *Beep* ... *Beep*

"You there! Stand still! Don't move!"

The startled crewmen obeyed the orders, and went rigid.

The commanding voice approached, and became softer. "I'm going to pat you down. No sudden moves."

The man carefully runs his hands over every inch of the frozen crewmen. After a few minutes, he lets out a sigh of satisfaction. "Okay, you're clear. You can go have a smoke."

It is now Day 2. With 11 people alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

• Upvote 2

@JiF please provide your thoughts on the following economic trends:

• As the world grapples with climate change and an economic downturn, new research from the World Resources Institute suggests that sustainable ocean-based investments will yield benefits at least five times greater than the costs. 
  • Over the next 30 years, investing $2 trillion to $3.7 trillion globally across several sustainable ocean-based policy interventions would generate a net benefit of $8.2 trillion to $22.8 trillion, according to the report.
  • The investments focus on four key areas: production of sustainable protein from the ocean, maintaining mangrove habitats, increasing offshore wind production and decarbonizing international shipping. 

Please be as specific and thorough as possible.  Thank you!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

*Beep* ... *Beep* ... *Beep*

"You there! Stand still! Don't move!"

The startled crewmen obeyed the orders, and went rigid.

The commanding voice approached, and became softer. "I'm going to pat you down. No sudden moves."

The man carefully runs his hands over every inch of the frozen crewmen. After a few minutes, he lets out a sigh of satisfaction. "Okay, you're clear. You can go have a smoke."

It is now Day 2. With 11 people alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

is the Cap'n a catholic priest?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Just interested in your case on me since I am town. 

I didn't like you throwing around false info about someone you've hardly played with to excuse you not sussing/voting him. If dice flips scum, you'll be following soon after. And frankly your posts in general have been luckluster. 

4 hours ago, GATA said:

D1 is mostly jokes, & we speed lynch for lolz but once it slows down you try to catch scum

The game got serious once Barry started flip flopping and being all over the place 

If we would have sped through the lynch I would have stayed on JV I was one of the first votes I even tagged ppl but Barry showed bad play

I moved my vote there, I made a case on him: jumping votes, trying to lead a train on JIF when we don't understand why only gifs & him avoiding a hammer he was so adamant about when he himself said I will hammer NO MATTER WHAT.

Then, he says I think JV is town but fear mongering ... So is he town or scum trying to seem town (does any of this make sense.)

& to me JV was mostly saying "Watch what happens when I mod next" I didn't get a sense of fear mongering at all.

VOTE Barry ^ 

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Sorry to hear that Smash. I heard CTM might have something to help with the pain

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I didn't like you throwing around false info about someone you've hardly played with to excuse you not sussing/voting him. If dice flips scum, you'll be following soon after. And frankly your posts in general have been luckluster. 

You do you. I know what I'll flip