Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

Just now, Drums said:

There are a lot more than three 

Yes but those are the top 3 most obvious.  The rest of the top 10:

4) Ape types a lot

5) 80 is not an experienced lover

6) CTM ruins

7) GATA likes posting vote counts in a robotic manner

8 ) Nyn can be mean sometimes (all times?)

9) Spoot likes Ukrainian women

10) Drums played nervous as Cop

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

Is this only because of JC or have you warmed up to the idea he might be scum?

Mostly JC, but I don't mind the vote either.  His avoidance of hammering Jvill after promising he'd do it still sticks out. 

Barry may not have KNOWN Jvill was a bomb but perhaps he has a little more awareness on the game than a town player would have.

He's worth running up and 2 others so far agree.  I'll take it!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

4) Ape types a lot

6) CTM ruins

F*ck I forgot a crucial one.  

Smash has a short fuse.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Mostly JC, but I don't mind the vote either.  His avoidance of hammering Jvill after promising he'd do it still sticks out. 

Barry may not have KNOWN Jvill was a bomb but perhaps he has a little more awareness on the game than a town player would have.

He's worth running up and 2 others so far agree.  I'll take it!

I can respect that. What I fear is the possibility of you hiding behind jvill d1 and Barry d2

32 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@JiF please provide your thoughts on the following economic trends:

• As the world grapples with climate change and an economic downturn, new research from the World Resources Institute suggests that sustainable ocean-based investments will yield benefits at least five times greater than the costs. 
  • Over the next 30 years, investing $2 trillion to $3.7 trillion globally across several sustainable ocean-based policy interventions would generate a net benefit of $8.2 trillion to $22.8 trillion, according to the report.
  • The investments focus on four key areas: production of sustainable protein from the ocean, maintaining mangrove habitats, increasing offshore wind production and decarbonizing international shipping. 

Please be as specific and thorough as possible.  Thank you!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

4) Ape types a lot

6) CTM ruins

I'm not mean. Trust me when I say you have't seen me being mean yet. But you just might.

I'll be hit or miss for a bit this afternoon. Since I'm at L2 and may be lynched before I look again I'll just reveal.

I am vanilla town so no big deal if you must. Please look at how crusher, 80 and CTM used the jvill flip against me when I flip.

I haven't decided if gata is scum or has recently taken up smoking meth but she's probably worth a look too.

I am suspect of drums too but less so given recent activity.

Also very curious about what's up with JiF and his restriction. It could be part of the game to lynch him but that's kind of wild speculation.

For the townies who didn't like my D1 action understand I was stirring the pot to move the game along since y'all are scared little bishes and don't want to do anything. If you think I would ever dance around jvill like that knowing what would happen as scum you're an idiot.

✌️

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Really bunny? If I was scum you would be in the dead thread. I mean that with love and respect dear. 

Oh I don't know. You've done it enough that if you shot me it would have reflected badly on you. Plus I had you as a lower tier during night so I suspect you'd be less worried about me. All wifom of course... but not a fan of you bringing it up fwiw.

22 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh I don't know. You've done it enough that if you shot me it would have reflected badly on you. Plus I had you as a lower tier during night so I suspect you'd be less worried about me. All wifom of course... but not a fan of you bringing it up fwiw.

Oh no baby. I would have dusted you. Nothing about you expecting me or not. Just because you are you. RESPECT!!