Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Got a pretty good feeling about you

If you're right it will be a good look for you, fwiw.

Personally I feel like crush is being artificial. And I'd be surprised if Barry is scum considering the spectacle he made of himself. He'd be smarter than that. Vocal but not as excessively.

On an unrelated note... Gata could be town from what I've seen of her so far.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If you're right it will be a good look for you, fwiw.

Personally I feel like crush is being artificial. And I'd be surprised if Barry is scum considering the spectacle he made of himself. He'd be smarter than that. Vocal but not as excessively.

On an unrelated note... Gata could be town from what I've seen of her so far.

First I don't think Barry is scum, second, Crusher is giving me aggressive--borderline dickhead--vibes --seems scummy to me. I guess you can call it ~instincts. Who knows though so we will see what happens here. If Barry is scum I am going to start doing the opposite of what I think

• Haha 2

Just now, Drums said:

First I don't think Barry is scum, second, Crusher is giving me aggressive--borderline dickhead--vibes --seems scummy to me. I guess you can call it ~instincts. Who knows though so we will see what happens here. If Barry is scum I am going to start doing the opposite of what I think

I think Jif is rubbing off on him too much, seen this persona since the game where he was RB as town but then he did it as scum too in my game 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I think Jif is rubbing off on him too much, seen this persona since the game where he was RB as town but then he did it as scum too in my game 

I don't care about him talking about instincts, that's not what I am talking about. I'm talking about his overall attitude thus far and I don't buy his catch on Barry. If you guys want to talk about 80 possibly knowing about a bomb or barry, then it's perfectly acceptable to me to think Crusher could also know and was trying to get someone to hammer, no matter who. Then with Barry he had the fallback if he didn't hammer so it could be looked at as win/win. Might be WIFOM but that's my thinking here.

Another stand-off ensued aboard the Dominant, but this time the crew had two men under heavy scrutiny in the mess hall, with both pointing the finger at each other.

"He's the one you want! He's setting me up!"

"Bullsh*t! He knew what was gonna happen yesterday! And he's going to do it again!"

Suddenly an unknown voice rang out from the crew, "look at that one he's reaching for something!" And at that same instant the lights were cut, and in the seconds before the emergency lights could flick on, a panic overcame the crew.

"Oooooo, Jesus Christ, let me get him!" a voice beckoned in the darkness.

The red, emergency lights flicked on just in time for the crew to witness the ship's favorite nightime crewmen thrust his delicate frame onto the suspect, and then subsequently vanish in a flash of bright light and a red, wet cloud.

ᐈ Boom stock pictures, Royalty Free comic pow png images ...

Barry -- Vanilla Town [Secret Bomb Victim] has been killed

JiF -- Vanilla Town has been killed

The other thing about why some are voting Barry, I think maybe @GATA is the one voting him because he was all over the place but he played D1 kinda like I played last game. Someone usually has to be that person to stir the pot and get sh*t going and this game was going nowhere. It typically leads to you getting the most attention though and as he may now know, it makes it harder to scum hunt. 

I also say this because Barry commented at the end of last game on how he liked how I play D1. I look at all of his antics as town. I may be completely wrong but it would surprise me.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I dunno.  I'd expect him to be playing a little more nervously if he were scum.  Has he ever rolled scum?  Can't remember.

Good point. He hasn't really done much except follow the crowd to me. Other than that his posting has been lackluster. Nothing really to be nervous about. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Good point. He hasn't really done much except follow the crowd to me. Other than that his posting has been lackluster. Nothing really to be nervous about. 

No, I've got you and I am not letting up. I'm going to be the most lackluster mosquito you've ever dealt with. ALL ******* NIGHT. So put in your NA and let's go.