Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Honestly same could be said about you. 

49 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No, Drums is the lynch for tomorrow. 

Within 11ish minutes you go from mentioning me for the first time to I'm the lynch tomorrow

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I didn't like you throwing around false info about someone you've hardly played with to excuse you not sussing/voting him. If dice flips scum, you'll be following soon after. And frankly your posts in general have been luckluster. 

I wont flip scum

On 7/15/2020 at 3:42 AM, Spoot-Face said:

Final Votecount -- Day 1

Jvill -- 80, Drums, Dice, Smash, CTM, JiF, Crusher, JC (8)

Dice -- Nyn, Jvill, (2)

Barry -- Gata, Ballin (2)

Drums -- Barry, Ape (2)

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch

On 7/15/2020 at 4:24 AM, Spoot-Face said:

The crew of the Dominant were all gathered together on the deck of the ship. Everyone had questions, and someone had to answer for them. They had just cornered one of the youngest recruits in a tight circle, and subjected him to a vicious tongue-lashing, as is custom in the Navy.

"Get him! He's one of the ones who put us in this mess!"

"Yeah, make him pay!"

"I've wanted to do this for so long!"

"Oh God, it's finally happening!"

After a four minute stand-off that felt more like four days, one seaman pushed his way through the tight rim of men. "I'll take him."

It was the ship's eldest crewmen -- 60 years old, yet never attaining rank higher than Seaman Apprentice. How a man that old is allowed to serve on an active Navy ship is any one's guess. Some would assume he has friends in high places, but if you ask the man himself, he'll just wink and says he owes his position to his round, magic friend.

"C'mere, you!" he barks at the young-ling, grasping him by the shoulders. "I'm taking you to the brig where you'll answer some more questions. But I've gotta pat you down first."

"Eh, what's this?" the old man quips, taking a small, flat, cylindrical object out of the man's trousers.

"I don't know," the young-ling says, just as puzzled as the old man, "I've never seen that befo--"

Boom Png (Isolated-Objects) | Textures for Photoshop

At that moment an explosion erupts across the deck between them, and the small shockwave knocks the bystanders to the floor. After a moment, the crew begins to stir, waving the smoke from their faces and noticing a layer of liquid-y goo that's covering them.

"Dear God..." someone mutters.

That goo is all that remains of their compatriots.

Jvill -- Vanilla Town [Secret Bomb Victim] has been killed

JC -- Vanilla Town has been killed

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Final Votecount -- Day 2

Crusher -- Barry, Drums, Ballin, Nyn (4)

Barry -- Crusher, 80, Gata, JiF (4)

With 11 people alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Crusher Jif and 80 on both lynches but in different positions which may rule out a role where the next person voting after them sets off a bomb.

im thinking its a scum team with both crusher and nyn on it atm. I am umming and ahhing on nyn a bit but something feels off there.

5 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

I wont flip scum

Crusher Jif and 80 on both lynches but in different positions which may rule out a role where the next person voting after them sets off a bomb.

im thinking its a scum team with both crusher and nyn on it atm. I am umming and ahhing on nyn a bit but something feels off there.

I'm not scum. And the fact that you're mentioning me as scum is very alarming to me and makes me think I'm right about you.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not scum. And the fact that you're mentioning me as scum is very alarming to me and makes me think I'm right about you.

your tone and pushing of me as scum feels off. Especially as I am not scum, explained what I was doing and why which I would expect you to be able to see was true.

other posts of yours ring true but those dont and i immeadiately didnt like the dont thinks so fatso comment. nor the "dont kill mer" bit.

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

your tone and pushing of me as scum feels off. Especially as I am not scum, explained what I was doing and why which I would expect you to be able to see was true.

other posts of yours ring true but those dont and i immeadiately didnt like the dont thinks so fatso comment. nor the "dont kill mer" bit.

You think it's weird that I don't buy you going with the flow, dice? Really?

You're like nolder. You have these deal breakers you can't stand. So excuse me if I find it hard to believe that you'd join a speedlynch of a player you hardly even know just for sh*ts and giggles. If you don't get that then I don't know what to tell you. But it's definitely not something I expect you to do on a normal day.

As far as my comment irt Crusher, I just feel like he is scum and is trying to both cater to me and set up a lynch for the next phase. Was simply being brisk with him. Don't really see what's sketching you out about it. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You're like nolder. You have these deal breakers you can't stand. So excuse me if I find it hard to believe that you'd join a speedlynch of a player you hardly even know just for sh*ts and giggles. If you don't get that then I don't know what to tell you. But it's definitely not something I expect you to do on a normal day.

As far as my comment irt Crusher, I just feel like he is scum and is trying to both cater to me and set up a lynch for the next phase. Was simply being brisk with him. Don't really see what's sketching you out about it. 

no i get why you got on me at first. I even said it was totally valid usually. I thought youd see the truth in my explanation.

and the crusher comment   just seemed  harsher then you usual throw at him. Plus with all the "dont kill me"  :I would have killed you anyways: stuff im thinking you 2 might be distancing

26 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

no i get why you got on me at first. I even said it was totally valid usually. I thought youd see the truth in my explanation.

and the crusher comment   just seemed  harsher then you usual throw at him. Plus with all the "dont kill me"  :I would have killed you anyways: stuff im thinking you 2 might be distancing

You're wrong. He killed me the last two times he was scum right off the bat even though i had meh reads. One of which was the last game which is still on my mind and why I mentioned it tongue in cheek. Him using me being alive as some proof of his alignment is icky.

Plus there's distancing and then there's throwing him under the bus vs going for barry, which would have been easy.

I dont see the issue with how I talked to him but w/e

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I like it when your rough bunny. I’m not scum, your not dead. It will be clearer tomorrow princess 

Thankfully for the remaining crew of the Dominant, it was a quiet night. They all slept soundly, cuddled up to one another in their hammocks and bunks. The rise of the morning sun, brought forth a new vigor, if also stiff joints. A renewed determination arose among the crew, to find the ones responsible for this nightmare they're in, and to find a way back home.

It is now Day 3. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

44 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Don’t want to be speed lynched. I’m the bomb detector. I’ve played the way I have because I didn’t want to be nighT killed. Going to eat. See you later. 

Bomb detector?

How does this role work and what actions have you taken?

55 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Don’t want to be speed lynched. I’m the bomb detector. I’ve played the way I have because I didn’t want to be nighT killed. Going to eat. See you later. 

You acted that way and got multiple townies killed so you wouldn’t get k’d? You’re full of sh*t and you’re trying to get the real b.d to counter claim. Enjoy your meal scum

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

After crusher we should look into 80, CTM... and I'm starting to think possibly Ape.

So, everyone?

I don’t like how you’re lining them up, and without any rationale. A list of four people to ‘look into’ plus you just finished sussing and in-sussing dice?

My reads are: Let’s begin with crusher. He’s been pinging like crazy. His defenses are a bit rubber/glue. Feels contrived, like his style if not being a good liar/faker. Plus whatever just happened with Barry and Jif, happened while crusher was being run up. Seems like a given.

After that, we assess. We don’t just run down your list of 60% of the remaining players, ffs

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You're wrong. He killed me the last two times he was scum right off the bat even though i had meh reads. One of which was the last game which is still on my mind and why I mentioned it tongue in cheek. Him using me being alive as some proof of his alignment is icky.

Plus there's distancing and then there's throwing him under the bus vs going for barry, which would have been easy.

I dont see the issue with how I talked to him but w/e

Pinging.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

lol, your targets?

16 minutes ago, CTM said:

Bomb detector?

How does this role work and what actions have you taken?

This.

17 minutes ago, Drums said:

You acted that way and got multiple townies killed so you wouldn’t get k’d? You’re full of sh*t and you’re trying to get the real b.d to counter claim. Enjoy your meal scum

Your last meal bitch