Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

You should be weirded out. I just breathed his name and now I'm suddenly scum with crusher.

He knows crusher is gonna flip scum.

Yup.  Scum read on Ape went from "very possible" to "firm scum read" after that post.  As my admittedly shoddy memory recalls, any time he's ever buddied up to me he's flipped scum.  When he's town, he rains down the insults.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Crusher

Not buying it.

[mention=19808]GATA[/mention]

@Nolder

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

vote crusher

UnOfficial FINAL Votecount -- Day 3

Crusher -- Drums, Ape, Gata, 80, Nyn (5)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yup.  Scum read on Ape went from "very possible" to "firm scum read" after that post.  As my admittedly shoddy memory recalls, any time he's ever buddied up to me he's flipped scum.  When he's town, he rains down the insults.  

Insult quotient is not a scum tell. I’ve very transparently dialed it back across several games since I made JIF go off the edge.

I can accept suspicion from the post about Nyn, but don’t pursue stupid meta. That’ll make me think you’re scum, and right now I dont. Nyn on the other hand, listed over 50% of the game and is lining up lynches with that post that pinged me. It wasn’t an OMGUS reply, as she’s suggesting, it was an observation that she’s posting fluffy doodie-burgers.

46 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@GATA I agree that CTM is suspect but Crusher and Ape are both scum.

lol, good grief

Personally, I think Nyn and Crusher is team play. I think her hammering is a major distancing play, like I said IF HE IS SCUM. 

Sorry I’m scum hunting and not patting you all on the undescended testes, go eat dicks.

• Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Insult quotient is not a scum tell. I’ve very transparently dialed it back across several games since I made JIF go off the edge.

I can accept suspicion from the post about Nyn, but don’t pursue stupid meta. That’ll make me think you’re scum, and right now I dont. Nyn on the other hand, listed over 50% of the game and is lining up lynches with that post that pinged me. It wasn’t an OMGUS reply, as she’s suggesting, it was an observation that she’s posting fluffy doodie-burgers.

lol, good grief

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Personally, I think Nyn and Crusher is team play. I think her hammering is a major distancing play, like I said IF HE IS SCUM. 

Sorry I’m scum hunting and not patting you all on the undescended testes, go eat dicks.

^^^ Accuses Nyn of lining up lynches.  Lines up lynches on Crusher and Nyn.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Accuses Nyn of lining up lynches.  Lines up lynches on Crusher and Nyn.

Crusher just got lynched. I didn’t ‘line up’ his lynch, and I suspected Nyn with the stipulation of seeing crushers flip, moron.

This is how you scum hunt. Saying over 50% of the game is scum and providing a list of lynches to follow, ignores the part where you re-assess with new learnings.

Youre beginning to ping a bit by not acknowledging the difference 

2 hours ago, GATA said:

UnOfficial FINAL Votecount -- Day 3

Crusher -- Drums, Ape, Gata, 80, Nyn (5)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

This is a good lynch but wouldve preferred to talk it out a bit.

Bomb tracker is likely a scum role.

Crusher searched drums, and then pushed his lynch. Suspect he has a bomb and scum want town to hammer him 

58 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Crusher just got lynched. I didn’t ‘line up’ his lynch, and I suspected Nyn with the stipulation of seeing crushers flip, moron.

This is how you scum hunt. Saying over 50% of the game is scum and providing a list of lynches to follow, ignores the part where you re-assess with new learnings.

Youre beginning to ping a bit by not acknowledging the difference 

I haven't reassessed? I thought dice and drums were suss and I moved on from that. But I guess it's more convenient for you to ignore that. Fact is you reacted badly to me mentioning you, whether you want to admit it or not.