Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I haven't reassessed? I thought dice and drums were suss and I moved on from that. But I guess it's more convenient for you to ignore that. Fact is you reacted badly to me mentioning you, whether you want to admit it or not. 

No, you’re shifting the context of what I said. Your posts list a series of players to lynch, like 1, 2, 3... without acknowledging pause for assessment in between. I’m talking about that, only that, as it seems very out-of-character for you're town play.

Your example on dice and drums is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with what I reacted to. It’s also not an example of you reassessing you list after each lynch.

Fact? I reacted exactly how any good scum hunter would react to a list of over half the game. It had nothing to do with the mention of my name, but if that’s how you gotta doin it.... whatevs. Scum.

• Thumb Down 1

Compare the logic.

Nyn lists 4-5 players, like she knows crusher is scum and she’s creating a path to myriad mislynches all connected to him.

I’m challenging that based on it being manipulative and gross.

Shes saying since my name was on her list of 4-5, I’m scum because I’m challenging it. 

dave chapelle what GIF

A commotion breaks out in the bowels of the Dominant. The crew believe they have found one of the perpetrators, and he's on the run.

"Get him! He's rolling down staircase A!"

"We got him," shouts two crewmen who positioned themselves at the bottom of the staircase to block the passage.

"Oh, no... he's coming too fast! He'll crush us! Aaaaaaaaa!

*SQUISH*

The fat man rolls over the top of the men and bounces up to his surprisingly spry legs. Squeezing his 6 foot wide frame through the tight, 4 foot wide corridors as fast he could brought a fleeting, yet fond memory to the forefront of his mind; one of his favorite former crewmates. What a sweet one, he was.

The fat man starts to feel like he's slipped the noose, until he rounds a corner.

"Hi-ya!" *SMACK*

A swift, sexy and powerful roundhouse kick to the face sends him to the floor. As one of the ship's only female crew members, she naturally has an air of mystique about her, and all of the men fear her. She presses her boot hard into the myriad of neck/chin folds of her fallen query.

"I got you now... Scum."

The fat man starts to let out a joyful chuckle, as he pulls something from his pocket, and sings:

"Little bunny foo-foo... hopping through the ship's deck... stepping on a land mine... getting blown to smithereens."

"Oh, you fat fuc--"

Ka-Boom! by kek © Zanorg 2016

Crusher -- Scum Goon [Bombed] was killed

Nyn -- Vanilla Town was killed

• Upvote 3

Alright, well perhaps there’s a bit of ‘only focus on those saying stuff’ going on. Sorry Nyn, but to me that was not the pragmatic style of scum hunting I expect from you. I thought I was noto something... next time play better.

green bay packers text back pack GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

7 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Drums and CTM I'm thinking.  

I just looked back at CTM's posts and there's nothing.  Minimal game related play just cruising along.  I know I haven't been as active but I gave good reads on Crusher and Drums earlier. 

So there have been some things happening and your reasoning for CTM is he isn't doing much? You don't possibly see any better options?

On 7/15/2020 at 12:11 AM, BallinPB said:

Are you not active because you said that you weren’t going to be or you just wanted to get the Jvill lynch over?  Which one is it?  

You have CTM as town because he said Spoot might have roled Jville up?  Usually these things are done randomly unless I’m missing something so I don’t like this explanation. 

I would think so.  When you have half the game wanting to lynch you for the idiotic reason of just wanting to see him lynched for the first time and this is increasing in popularity game after game.  I would think Jvill would come off more desperate.  It is a stupid reason to lynch someone and this seems very contrived as if you’re trying to paint a narrative as scummy when it is easily plausible for the situation he was in.  

I don’t notice this at all from JC.  The games I played with him he’s usually an independent voter who doesn’t usually go with the crowd.  Can you explain this more?

Barry calls it out.  

This is weak answer here but I don’t believe Barry follows up.  I don’t see JC as this type of player.  Maybe I’m wrong.  Can others comment on this?

@Drums This is what I laid out earlier against you.  You've told lies, created a narrative about JC and have done nothing but create an elaborate buss job again Crusher who was going to be lynched either way.    

Just now, BallinPB said:

@Drums This is what I laid out earlier against you.  You've told lies, created a narrative about JC and have done nothing but create an elaborate buss job again Crusher who was going to be lynched either way.    

Yeah you're full of sh*t

Just now, Drums said:

So there have been some things happening and your reasoning for CTM is he isn't doing much? You don't possibly see any better options?

I can look to see more but I decided to zero in on CTM right now.  Not doing much throughout the whole game is good reasoning at this point.  I'm at work I'm taking it one person at a time and going back through their posts.