Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

well Im off to get an MRI left leg is now numb so no idea how bad this could be but I've never had numbness before from a back issue. Possible rupture but cant be sure hopefully bad bulge that can be fixed.

Good luck.  It will all work out good.  

• Sympathy 1

The ship's smelliest crewmen was sleeping alone in his handmade hammock, spun from hemp fibers, his own unwashed hair, and pubes he found in the shower drain. No one saw -- or cared -- when the figure crept silently up to him and put a bullet between his eyes. He could've been left there for weeks with no one being able to distinguish the smell of his rotting corpse from that of his usual odor.

CTM -- Vanilla Town has been killed

"You there! Yeah, you! Stand still. Hold out your arms and spread your legs."

The nervous crewmen does as told.

*Beep* ... *Beep* ... *Beep*

"Okay, you're clear. You may go."

It is now Day 4. With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

So we're not at end game yet based on the player start ration we should have 2 scum left 

Ballin is claiming VT 

Ratio*

Also @BallinPB I didn't tag you because you've claimed already & voted 

This is more to get feedback from everyone else

53 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

The ship's smelliest crewmen was sleeping alone in his handmade hammock, spun from hemp fibers, his own unwashed hair, and pubes he found in the shower drain. No one saw -- or cared -- when the figure crept silently up to him and put a bullet between his eyes. He could've been left there for weeks with no one being able to distinguish the smell of his rotting corpse from that of his usual odor.

CTM -- Vanilla Town has been killed

DB0F6572-80B1-48EC-8747-1F42C56EE7A3.gif

He's been sussing you all game really @Drums

On 7/14/2020 at 11:11 AM, BallinPB said:

Weird time for Drums all of a sudden to switch his game up but I think he mentioned prior to game that he was going to play different.  I have to look into that.  

On 7/14/2020 at 11:34 PM, BallinPB said:

I kind of explained it already.  It was short but it was general explanation of what I’m getting at.    

Are you scum?  Very quiet D1 for you.  

On 7/14/2020 at 11:04 AM, Drums said:

Pretty weak case on me when I have explicitly said, multiple times before the game started, that I was not going to come out of the gates crazy like last game and you know this, but if that's your read, weak.

On 7/14/2020 at 11:39 PM, BallinPB said:

This is convenient. 

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Because I don't want to be lynched.  If we mislynch and with the NK isn't the game over?  Rather just get it done now.  

You're correct that's why we're still talking it out I haven't placed a vote

57 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"You there! Yeah, you! Stand still. Hold out your arms and spread your legs."

The nervous crewmen does as told.

*Beep* ... *Beep* ... *Beep*

"Okay, you're clear. You may go."

It is now Day 4. With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Anyone have an idea of what these mean?

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

He's been sussing you all game really @Drums

Don’t people typically adjust in some way? Havent seen it even though his early suss isn’t even the case anymore. Too late in the game for that 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Anyone have an idea of what these mean?

Don’t people typically adjust in some way? Havent seen it even though his early suss isn’t even the case anymore. Too late in the game for that 

But if we're going based on play you are more of an aggressive player D1 you picked that up when you went to the Champs league. That is a valid point.

Now you did shoot yourself in the foot last game , that may be the only reason I haven't really bothered to suss you on it. Thankfully, we ended up winning. 

On 7/14/2020 at 11:06 AM, Integrity28 said:

I’m not sure how I feel about this ‘waiting for jville’ talk. Like it’s a forgone conclusion that you’re willing to go with, but not actually saying he’s scummy.

Really gets pingy when you act like dice voting him was an opportunistic vote on a townie. Like your seeding some things based on knowing alignments.

This is the first really nuanced thing I’m seeing.

unvote vote drums

On 7/14/2020 at 11:11 AM, Integrity28 said:

In one statement, you nudge the catch on him... but then insulate yourself by saying you’ve seen him get mislynch. 

Its an accountability ping.

On 7/14/2020 at 11:19 AM, Integrity28 said:

This is an irrelevant reply. You asked how I could arrive at my conclusion. I explained it. I don’t know wtf this priority reply has to do with anything.

Ape you were on Drums D1 then haven't addressed him or what you said since.  What changed?  

On 7/14/2020 at 11:11 AM, Integrity28 said:

In one statement, you nudge the catch on him... but then insulate yourself by saying you’ve seen him get mislynch. 

Its an accountability ping.

Also need you to explain how in one statement looking for Spoot you are nudging a catch on me.  What else do you have?  

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Thanks for the well wishes guys ...if I was not so damn stubborn I probably would not be in this predicament . But you guys know Im not stubborn orght ? Im off to bed sitting hurts typing woprse see ya letrs

Get some rest and feel better, pal.

On 7/14/2020 at 2:28 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Well played @jvill 51.

Between Spoot honoring Jvill's pre-game request to be a bomb, and JiF's apparent post restriction of only posting gifs (also something he's stated before that he wanted).....it's very clear that Spoot did NOT fully utilize random.org when creating this game.

Then I look at a post like this and think how disgusting is this.  I'm all over the place I need some time to evaluate.