Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

Just now, Drums said:

He thought i was coming out voting you and dice too. Trying to set up a townie. Why do you think I’m not voting you. 

I like the reasoning here but I don't like the fact that you're assuming bombs.  

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

You were my top 3 last night so this was funny. 

ballin has them in his top three, gata has them in hers. Ballin just cant seem to say why. I’d have even taken past tense at this point 

my guess is ape knows ballin has a bomb

Huh?

I have Dice as number 1 scum because of the whole nyn situation and then I have 80/CTM/Ape all sussed CTM was town so it's only them 2 left for my number 2 spot but with your spinning I think you might be scum 

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

I read the exchange first before I voted I posted after I voted to lay my case from Crusher 

Spinning narrative is a scum move 

You got on the train then asked qs. If you did the reverse we wouldn’t be having this convo. Remember last game when you tried to protect me after my reveal? 

23 hours ago, GATA said:

Here's where I am 

Scum to town

I think Dice (based on everything that happened with Nyn , his narrative pushing etc) 

80 / CTM  suss on both

-so @Jetsfan80 pushing the JV lynch could have been scum knowing they planted the bomb & just let town blast themselves 

I will say though the Crush vote was the only thing that bring him a little more credibility but I'm still suss

- @CTM wanted to talk out the Fatsie vote I didn't get it. Crush literally avoided answering any of my questions about his "PR" he should have been on the train. So I'm not sold he's scum yet because he's the type to try to distance and it could have been a good opportunity to do so. But then again he might have known crush was planted a bomb ?

@Integrity28 - Also suss on you because of the whole Nyn situation. 80 says you're scum based on your meta too 

@BallinPB - Neutral I don't have a read on him yet

@Drums looks good with his Crush vote he never let off and it didn't seem like he was distancing I could be wrong

Also I appreciate you all tagging ❤️ more than you know 

Are ape and ballin not in your top 3 town based on the above? I’m not talking about scum

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Dice has 14 posts.  I think at this point we need to take that into consideration and wait for him to pop and give some thoughts here.  

Fine by me.  Just don't let The Ape rampage through here and throw enough shade to avoid the noose.  He's scum.  

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Drums said:

Ballin is all for lynching Crusher on the day he doesn't get lynched then is nowhere to be found when we need him. Put in some "work" on me earlier and I'm over here as town. Literally no help at all

23 hours ago, BallinPB said:

so you're calling me out for being away during the time you were lynching him?? LOL.  You're over there as town.  Well that's good enough reason for me to believe you then.  

20 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Scum slip?

so the bold is what Dice questions as a scum slip when I was directly responding to Drums post when he says "I'm over here as town".  

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine by me.  Just don't let The Ape rampage through here and throw enough shade to avoid the noose.  He's scum.  

For inactivity? Ballin can only pick inactives and me at this point. Lynch ape and then we go from there

Just now, Drums said:

Be nice if you could say why you think ape and gata are townie

Ape I'm pulling back on.  Gata because she has been logical in her posts up to now asking good questions and giving good analysis in my opinion.  POE at this point also.  

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Ape you were on Drums D1 then haven't addressed him or what you said since.  What changed?  

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Also need you to explain how in one statement looking for Spoot you are nudging a catch on me.  What else do you have?  

its always sunny in philadelphia shut up GIF

47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He pinged earlier for buddying.  Sticking with that read until I see something better.  

This might be the dumbest ******* d4 reason to vote ever. Being nice isn’t a scum tell, it’s something I’d said I’d do and have done across several games. Start helping or I’ll lead your lynch on principle.

23 hours ago, Drums said:

I have a top 2 scum. 1 is ballin, the other I'll reveal with my vote to open the day

Just now, Drums said:

Why don’t you guys do the right thing and lynch the ape. If I’m wrong lynch me tomorrow

These two posts from Drums is enough for me not to move my vote.  I'm not moving.    

39 minutes ago, Drums said:

Im voting ape because he immediately jumped on crushers train and seems to question things, definitely questions me and I was all over it. 

Gata Im like hmm because she voted crusher then started asking qs like she knew he was a bomb and didn’t want to have to decide to hammer or not vote him after upvoting posts at night about it so needed to vote him first.

I’ve been playing mafia with crusher for 10 years. He’s a bad liar, and I said as such. There was no reason not to vote him, IMO.

This is a trash reason, for someone that postured during night like he was going to drop knowledge. Seems like you were feigning having info.

unvote vote drums

Just now, Drums said:

Says from scum to town Even if they are neutral, the three closest to the bottom are your top 3. That's just facts

I didn't say bottom 3 were town I didn't even give Ballin a town lean I was neutral on his lean your spinning is gross

I fought hard to avoid revealing and thought I had one more day but there's a lot of hold up so I'm going to.

I am the Town Explosive Ordnance Disposal Expert. The real bomb detector. This is why I was so sure Crusher was lying.

I can search a player every night to see if they have a bomb and safely defuse it. I will now quote each post Spoot wrote for me and explain who and why I chose them. 

36 minutes ago, Drums said:

You were my top 3 last night so this was funny. 

ballin has them in his top three, gata has them in hers. Ballin just cant seem to say why. I’d have even taken past tense at this point 

my guess is ape knows ballin has a bomb

lol this is straight out of the ass talk