Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

On 7/15/2020 at 1:09 PM, Spoot-Face said:

*Beep* ... *Beep* ... *Beep*

"You there! Stand still! Don't move!"

The startled crewmen obeyed the orders, and went rigid.

The commanding voice approached, and became softer. "I'm going to pat you down. No sudden moves."

The man carefully runs his hands over every inch of the frozen crewmen. After a few minutes, he lets out a sigh of satisfaction. "Okay, you're clear. You can go have a smoke."

It is now Day 2. With 11 people alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

N1 Jif. Wasn't really sure about my role and I thought maybe I could cure him. 

On 7/15/2020 at 7:18 PM, Spoot-Face said:

"You there! Yeah, you! Stand still. Hold out your arms and spread your legs."

The nervous crewmen does as told.

"Okay, you're clear. You may go."

N2 Dice. I knew Crusher was scum but I didn't think I had to defuse him. Thought I could get a head start on someone Nyn or someone else might try to drive a lynch on D3

12 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Grosssssssssssssssss.   If we lynch Ape and he's town the game is over.    

I voted you to se who followed. Should be pretty obvious. I had zero reason for the vote. I just plopped it.

Drums is playing scum going for the dunk. He talked in night phase like he knew things, didn’t die, and said he’d tell us when day started... then waits to see who does what, and offers a crap reason to vote me. Basically back-fillingvuis rationale? 

It was clear 80 was going to vote me. He’s just jumping at opportunity. 

Tell me, when has drums scum hunter in this game? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

It is now Day 4. With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

N3 Ape. This is part of the reason I didn't reveal my top 2 last night and I didn't want to get killed. Also I put in my NA before I got into it with Ballin 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I voted you to se who followed. Should be pretty obvious. I had zero reason for the vote. I just plopped it.

Drums is playing scum going for the dunk. He talked in night phase like he knew things, didn’t die, and said he’d tell us when day started... then waits to see who does what, and offers a crap reason to vote me. Basically back-fillingvuis rationale? 

It was clear 80 was going to vote me. He’s just jumping at opportunity. 

Tell me, when has drums scum hunter in this game? 

Feeling even better about this Lynch now ^^

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

N1 Jif. Wasn't really sure about my role and I thought maybe I could cure him. 

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

N2 Dice. I knew Crusher was scum but I didn't think I had to defuse him. Thought I could get a head start on someone Nyn or someone else might try to drive a lynch on D3

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

N3 Ape. This is part of the reason I didn't reveal my top 2 last night and I didn't want to get killed. Also I put in my NA before I got into it with Ballin 

So what happened ? What were the results?

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

I fought hard to avoid revealing and thought I had one more day but there's a lot of hold up so I'm going to.

I am the Town Explosive Ordnance Disposal Expert. The real bomb detector. This is why I was so sure Crusher was lying.

I can search a player every night to see if they have a bomb and safely defuse it. I will now quote each post Spoot wrote for me and explain who and why I chose them. 

Solid false claim. Word jumble role name is the give-away.

The actual role is Bomb Detector. It’s me. I’ve targeted 80, Dice, and myself last night, since 80 and Nyn were sussing me. I figured I’d be a good candidate today.

Early targets were guys who get lynched super easy early in every game, because: logic.

I won’t move my vote.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Solid false claim. Word jumble role name is the give-away.

The actual role is Bomb Detector. It’s me. I’ve targeted 80, Dice, and myself last night, since 80 and Nyn were sussing me. I figured I’d be a good candidate today.

Early targets were guys who get lynched super easy early in every game, because: logic.

I won’t move my vote.

Lynch all liars

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

If that's how you get the scenes & I'm guessing Spoot are patting him down and he's clear 

How is he scum wouldn't you be able to feel the bombs a scum has to plant?

Just now, GATA said:

If that's how you get the scenes & I'm guessing Spoot are patting him down and he's clear 

^^ & or you are patting **

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This might be the dumbest ******* d4 reason to vote ever. Being nice isn’t a scum tell, it’s something I’d said I’d do and have done across several games. Start helping or I’ll lead your lynch on principle.

And yet this season I recall you doing it with me in the Arkham Asylum game and you flipped scum.

I get it.  You're a new, more docile Ape.  Problem is it seemed fake in that game and seemed fake in this one, too.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

Lynch all liars

Next time, come up with a better false claim. You’re trying to frame me for lynching  crusher for claiming my role, as if you’ve been speculating if I’m the detector. 

You counter him for town cred, set up your false claim. Why not NK me? Afraid I have a vest?

Confusing series of decisions. Transparent though.

Just now, GATA said:

^^ & or you are patting **

Huh? I have to figure it out from there. I don't think I've found any bombs but I have at least cleared Dice and Ape but I don't know how long that lasts. Ape was last night so I doubt they can put something on him during the day, that would just be way too overpowering

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And yet you did it in the Arkham Asylum game and flipped scum.

I get it.  You're a new, more docile Ape.  Problem is it seemed fake in that game and seemed fake in this one, too.

You’re an idiot.

Next time, come up with a better false claim. You’re trying to frame me for lynching  crusher for claiming my role, as if you’ve been speculating if I’m the detector. 

You counter him for town cred, set up your false claim. Why not NK me? Afraid I have a vest?

Confusing series of decisions. Transparent though.

I'm not even listening to you at this point just laughing at how pathetic you are and you've been playing for like 100 years. This is my 7th game sucka and I got you

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

I don't get any alignment from this. Spoot told me this is is a made up role special to this game. If you haven't noticed, a lot of townies are getting blown up and it is my job to defuse people, scum or town, so they're safe to Lynch. Why do you think I'm not voting ballin???

Drums is reaching and bordering on flailing. I’ll check back later. 

Hes stringing a lot of circumstantial crap together. I’ve been cut and dry. He has an explanation for everything. I’ve actually just scum hunted and played my role. 

You guys make the call. I don’t care. 80 wants to vote me for being decent to people. There comes a point where an ape has no more ****s to give.

Drums is reaching and bordering on flailing. I’ll check back later. 

Hes stringing a lot of circumstantial crap together. I’ve been cut and dry. He has an explanation for everything. I’ve actually just scum hunted and played my role. 

You guys make the call. I don’t care. 80 wants to vote me for being decent to people. There comes a point where an ape has no more ****s to give.

Blah blah blah blah

Die

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I don't get any alignment from this. Spoot told me this is is a made up role special to this game. If you haven't noticed, a lot of townies are getting blown up and it is my job to defuse people, scum or town, so they're safe to Lynch. Why do you think I'm not voting ballin???

so do you know ballin has a bomb? do you only get N/A?