Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Seems to me like Ape was trying to go for the game-ending play there with the counter.  

You realize this makes zero sense, right?

I voted ballin to see what drums would do. I’m voting drums because he claimed my role. How is a counter claim a game-ending play dummy?

If anything, drums (who is now touting this as his 7th game) is the one making the play. His tell:

- noticed I didn’t pause in voting crusher

- signaled a role in night phase, but didn’t get shot

- absurd role name

- countered, and all he can do is say ‘gotcha’ nonsense

He sounds like he’s got a back-channel convo going with lots of ‘tell ape he sucks’ cosching

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

official Votecount day 4

Drums -- Ballin, Ape (2)

Ape -- 80, Drums (2)

Ape and Drums are at L-2!!

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

2 leading trains 

I'm going to wait for @Dicetosser 

obviously one of you is lying 

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You realize this makes zero sense, right?

I voted ballin to see what drums would do. I’m voting drums because he claimed my role. How is a counter claim a game-ending play dummy?

If anything, drums (who is now touting this as his 7th game) is the one making the play. His tell:

- noticed I didn’t pause in voting crusher

- signaled a role in night phase, but didn’t get shot

- absurd role name

- countered, and all he can do is say ‘gotcha’ nonsense

He sounds like he’s got a back-channel convo going with lots of ‘tell ape he sucks’ cosching

I don't need any coaching to tell you you suck. I had to do it in a game to get an investigation. 

PS. YOU SUCK

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't need any coaching to tell you you suck. I had to do it in a game to get an investigation. 

PS. YOU SUCK

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ape did not see this attack coming and that's just beautiful

Over-selling it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Drums said:

Why?

because I'm going to hammer unless someone decides to move their vote.

I find you scummy based on all your spinning 

but the way you detailed everything gives me reservation if not I'd vote you right now.

So I'm still talking it out.

Damn.  I'm stubborn here.  So in one thought I figure Drums had that claim ready to go since the "I have 2 scum in mind, 1 was me and the other he'll name once day starts"   

I've had Drums pegged for a while and my heart doesn't want me to let up based off a good fake claim. 

I'm going to keep it here until Dice shows up.  

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

because I'm going to hammer unless someone decides to move their vote.

I find you scummy based on all your spinning 

but the way you detailed everything gives me reservation if not I'd vote you right now.

So I'm still talking it out.

I've never steered you wrong before and I am not this time. After ape cc'd that's all I needed to go all in

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Damn.  I'm stubborn here.  So in one thought I figure Drums had that claim ready to go since the "I have 2 scum in mind, 1 was me and the other he'll name once day starts"   

I've had Drums pegged for a while and my heart doesn't want me to let up based off a good fake claim. 

Great vote scum

Just now, BallinPB said:

ditto on the dice thing 

I had him read as town till yesterday today once he started spinning all my flags went up

25 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'm not even listening to you at this point just laughing at how pathetic you are and you've been playing for like 100 years. This is my 7th game sucka and I got you

21 minutes ago, Drums said:

Sorry but if you believe Ape you are either scum or dumb

21 minutes ago, Drums said:

Blah blah blah blah

Die

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ballin and Ape.. my top two.. both voting me.

If you guys want me to put my money where my mouth is about the defusal I'll hammer ape

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

I have no clue if he does but I am not going to risk it today

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

PS. YOU SUCK

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ape did not see this attack coming and that's just beautiful

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Jokes on you cause that gif didn't load bitch

Flailing. The false claim was all he had, now it’s just cheesy bravado. Scum fully understands taking me out is worth it, given they’ve had bombs plus NKs.

Its pretty simple logic folks. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

ditto on the dice thing 

I had him read as town till yesterday today once he started spinning all my flags went up

Spinning? Cause I said your top three was your top three? Where did I spin?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Flailing. The false claim was all he had, now it’s just cheesy bravado. Scum fully understands taking me out is worth it, given they’ve had bombs plus NKs.

Its pretty simple logic folks. 

Pretty simple indeed. Kill the ape.

Just now, Drums said:

I've never steered you wrong before and I am not this time. After ape cc'd that's all I needed to go all in

When you quoted me and didn't even read but started twisting my words that's when you got off my town list the only too 

I don't remember playing ever with you as scum but that's a scum tell

Answer one question for yourselves: why would the real bomb detector hint a role in night phase, not die, then wait to follow 80?

Nothing he’s saying makes any sense from a sheet game play stand point. I voted crusher because he claimed my role. He turns that into I voted cruSher because I’m scum and knew he was lying.... hi, he’s gaslighting. Describing what he did with crusher... putting it in me now.

On 7/16/2020 at 4:25 PM, GATA said:

Here's where I am 

Scum to town

I think Dice (based on everything that happened with Nyn , his narrative pushing etc) 

80 / CTM  suss on both

-so @Jetsfan80 pushing the JV lynch could have been scum knowing they planted the bomb & just let town blast themselves 

I will say though the Crush vote was the only thing that bring him a little more credibility but I'm still suss

- @CTM wanted to talk out the Fatsie vote I didn't get it. Crush literally avoided answering any of my questions about his "PR" he should have been on the train. So I'm not sold he's scum yet because he's the type to try to distance and it could have been a good opportunity to do so. But then again he might have known crush was planted a bomb ?

@Integrity28 - Also suss on you because of the whole Nyn situation. 80 says you're scum based on your meta too 

@BallinPB - Neutral I don't have a read on him yet

@Drums looks good with his Crush vote he never let off and it didn't seem like he was distancing I could be wrong

Also I appreciate you all tagging ❤️ more than you know 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Are ape and ballin not in your top 3 town based on the above? I’m not talking about scum

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Spinning? Cause I said your top three was your top three? Where did I spin?

This is not spinning?

saying there's 3 scum left exactly the ppl you're sussing, when we know damn well with 6 players 3 SCUM = END GAME

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

When you quoted me and didn't even read but started twisting my words that's when you got off my town list the only too 

I don't remember playing ever with you as scum but that's a scum tell

agree to disagree

1 minute ago, GATA said:

This is not spinning?

saying there's 3 scum left exactly the ppl you're sussing, when we know damn well with 6 players 3 SCUM = END GAME

With 6 left, 3 scum would mean game already is over. 3/3 tie = scum win.

Just now, Drums said:

I have done just about as much as I could at this point. You guys can wait for dice and then do what you have to do. I can only lead a horse to the water, can't get it to drink. 

lol, after I coach him in-thread as an adversary not to over-sell it

Just now, Integrity28 said:

lol, after I coach him in-thread as an adversary not to over-sell it

Nah I'm not getting anywhere at this point. My vote is placed, the others are waiting on Dice. Hopefully they choose wisely. You haven't played a good game here so don't go patting yourself on the back 

I have to drive to DC now from NJ will be there in 3 & 1/2 hrs as long as rush hr isn't gross

I'll be checking in later can someone tag me once dice comes in I want to see what he says