Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

3 hours ago, Drums said:

Why claim so early? Last night seemed I was a lock to get lynched in your eyes. You scared, scum?

You also claimed earky, with no pressure... albeit your claim is fake.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You said you’d be telling us as soon as day started. What happened?

Remember when we held people accountable? Y’all just let Drums walk away from all this peacocking he did?

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Ballin and Ape.. my top two.. both voting me.

If you guys want me to put my money where my mouth is about the defusal I'll hammer ape

Yes, everyone, the remaining scum are both openly collaborating and voting drums. OR... now hear me out... he’s scum, flailing and accusing everyone that doesn’t his fake reveal scum. 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

I have no clue if he does but I am not going to risk it today

Re: ballin; so the reason you give is not risking ballin having a bomb? Not that we are claiming same role? WUT?

Guys... holy geez.

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Ballin/Ape but Ape first because he's been defused 

Because I’ve been defused?

Not because I claimed bomb detector? WUT THE ACTUAL FUX?

If this guy were telling the truth it would be ape first, because ape is lying. But he’s listed ballin maybe having a bomb, and ape being defused as his reason?

This doesn’t commute and veteran players would have made short work of this slop.

29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Because I’ve been defused?

Not because I claimed bomb detector? WUT THE ACTUAL FUX?

If this guy were telling the truth it would be ape first, because ape is lying. But he’s listed ballin maybe having a bomb, and ape being defused as his reason?

This doesn’t commute and veteran players would have made short work of this slop.

Gave my reasons when I voted you and your fake reveal cemented it. Not my fault you came out voting ballin to get a head start and had no idea I was coming for you. He might have a bomb but I know you don’t. Youre the lynch today. 

5 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Did you read the quote I responded to?  

yep thats why what you said stands out.  Standing over there as town seems to imply he is not on the same side as you

5 hours ago, CTM said:

Hes saying that because I said crushers eolw sou ded like a scum role post lynch but before his flip that it suggests I am scum who knew crushers alignment and was trying to get ahead of it without contributing to the lynch.(as if I'm afraid to bus)

this

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Morning @Dicetosser

Morning.  Catching up

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Ape knows I have a bomb so he's voting me?  How does that work if suposedly in your thinking me and Ape are scum?   Now you're just assuming bombs are left now?  

it works as if he is scum with you he knows to get on the train early to avoid the blow up

3 hours ago, GATA said:

Huh?

I have Dice as number 1 scum because of the whole nyn situation and then I have 80/CTM/Ape all sussed CTM was town so it's only them 2 left for my number 2 spot but with your spinning I think you might be scum 

you dont even understand the ""nyn situation"   

so the bold is what Dice questions as a scum slip when I was directly responding to Drums post when he says "I'm over here as town".  

ok fair enuff   I saw it in YOUR post not his

so inactives can't be scum?  I don't understand this statement at all.  

You act as if I have to suss someone who is active as scummy.  

The tone of these are that of someone just being stubborn and digging his heels in.

makes me think of a kid going "no you are" over and over

3 hours ago, Drums said:

Why don’t you guys do the right thing and lynch the ape. If I’m wrong lynch me tomorrow

3 hours ago, Drums said:

Ape face it. I voted you because I was the only one that new Crusher was def lying. You didn't even stop to ask. Die scum.

So? I donjt stop to ask on Zander. Sometimes your gut screams at you sometimes its just you knjow that person so well you can tell.

that last one is how JNers maker their reads a lot of the time.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Solid false claim. Word jumble role name is the give-away.

The actual role is Bomb Detector. It’s me. I’ve targeted 80, Dice, and myself last night, since 80 and Nyn were sussing me. I figured I’d be a good candidate today.

Early targets were guys who get lynched super easy early in every game, because: logic.

I won’t move my vote.

Explain why you targetted yourself? 

3 hours ago, Drums said:

Read the scenes, that's how I get them

wtf?

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Well now we know Ape is definitely scum and doesn't have a bomb because I searched him last night so it is safe

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Ballin/Ape but Ape first because he's been defused 

OK so this is what I dont get at all. 

1st  the whole I get my results from the scenes.

2nd do you FIND bombs or defuse them? Cause those scenes dont seem to indicate defusal.

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

So? I donjt stop to ask on Zander. Sometimes your gut screams at you sometimes its just you knjow that person so well you can tell.

that last one is how JNers maker their reads a lot of the time.

Explain why you targetted yourself? 

wtf?

OK so this is what I dont get at all. 

1st  the whole I get my results from the scenes.

2nd do you FIND bombs or defuse them? Cause those scenes dont seem to indicate defusal.

To me, the scenes read that i didnt find bombs on those people

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

perfect

80   your thoughts on Drums claim and info?   also your thoughts on the idea of no lynch here?

Never supportive of a no lynch.

I buy Drums' claim because it led to Crusher.  And why would we only get a counter from Ape this late?  Makes no sense.  

My vote stays on Ape.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

To me, the scenes read that i didnt find bombs on those people

so if you didnt find bombs on ape   why are you sussing him?

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Never supportive of a no lynch.

I buy Drums' claim because it led to Crusher.  Why would we only get a counter from Ape this late?  Makes no sense.  

My vote stays on Ape.

ok

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

so if you didnt find bombs on ape   why are you sussing him?

ok

I gave it right after my vote on him. I don’t think he just hops on crusher and then the ballim vote that I gave thoughts on. Then he revealed my role after I did so now I know for sure and went off

I didn’t find a bomb on him so I assume there is no bomb on him, thus we won’t lose our hammer too. I will hammer if it is an issue

If we mislynch you the game is likely over.  Need to get scum today.  

this is why im thinking no lynch

let look at numbers for a second.

1. 80
  2. Barry -- Vanilla Town [Secret Bomb Victim] (Lynched D2)
  3. JC -- Vanilla Town (Killed in Explosion D1)
  4. Ballin
  5. Jvill -- Vanilla Town [Secret Bomb Victim] (Lynched D1)
  6. Dice
  7. JiF -- Vanilla Town (Killed in Explosion D2)
  8. Gata
  9. Drums
  10. Crusher -- Scum Goon [Bombed] (Lynched D3)
  11. Ape
  12. CTM -- Vanilla Town (Killed N3)
  13. Smash -- Town Watcher (Killed N1)
  14. Nyn -- Vanilla Town (Killed in Explosion D3)

6 alive.

mislynch  

5 alive

kill

4 alive.

i reckon there is only 2 scum total but if there is 3 wed lost at that point.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If we mislynch you the game is likely over.  Need to get scum today.  

Well if ballin dies from the hammer we would still have majority no? I say ballin not ape because my flip will automatically show ape is lying so there will be no doubt and I checked him for a bomb. 

Just now, Drums said:

Well if ballin dies from the hammer we would still have majority no? I say ballin not ape because my flip will automatically show ape is lying so there will be no doubt and I checked him for a bomb. 

We don't know he'd die on the hammer and we also don't know if Ballin is the other scum (assuming there are 2 left).

We don't know he'd die on the hammer and we also don't know if Ballin is the other scum (assuming there are 2 left).

I know but I have a good feeling so that’s just my proposal. Make one of them do it, preferably him

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I gave it right after my vote on him. I don’t think he just hops on crusher and then the ballim vote that I gave thoughts on. Then he revealed my role after I did so now I know for sure and went off

I didn’t find a bomb on him so I assume there is no bomb on him, thus we won’t lose our hammer too. I will hammer if it is an issue

you know i disagree with the crusher bit.  Ballin i hadnt considered.  

As for the reveal.... i have problems with both of them. Your claim was better. But the way you say you get results from scenes is wigging me out.

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

you know i disagree with the crusher bit.  Ballin i hadnt considered.  

As for the reveal.... i have problems with both of them. Your claim was better. But the way you say you get results from scenes is wigging me out.

Well I’m just telling you how it is. Can’t help that. Other people gave other reasons for ape but for me it was that that pinged first. Do what you gotta do